ocean 48

DeletedUser

I have founded four cities in 048. Will the game ever reach there?
Right now I'm all alone in the wilderness.

DeletedUser11005

judging by all the responses... I'd guess no. lol

DeletedUser9654

That's far from the rim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On a bright note, no one is looking to take those cities from you.

DeletedUser1048

I think I got this guy beat, I have 5 cities in Ocean 24 :D

DeletedUser11791

i hope you have a bag of blue badges, that bp will come hard and fast out there... better make sure you use that alarm!
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser1048

Pfft City festivals is the way to go ;) I have 7 free slots right now so I don't have to worry about those yet, as I was to lazy to build 12 CS around the same time and send them to Ocean 24 lol

DeletedUser

Ooh ooh can I runaway to a far away ocean too? It sounds exciting to play sim city...........

DeletedUser1048

Definitely more fun than the guys who spend hundreds of dollars in gold only to burn out before the world is a month old. Not really sure why you are frowning down on it, when RL settles and I can play again I can jump back into things with 12 slots instead of the 3 I would have if I restarted or got rimmed. So really it is like free VM days this strategy, really something to admire 8)

DeletedUser

I don't use gold slick... i just don't run from the fight either...this is a war game that's why I'm frowning on it

DeletedUser1048

lol I didn't say you did, never even looked at your stats in game. Although you might not run from the fight there are no fights in 44 to run from. DWS is friends with OK, Unsullied collapsed. Boondock Saints you guys could hit but don't see cities switching sides there so I will have to assume that for the most part you are surrounded by green and blue. Doesn't sound like the right way for a war game.

As for retreating when you can only play like 5 hours a day tops and giving your cities to alliance members who can spend the time needed for front line cities, sounds like a war strategy. Other than that my bp was a few hundred ranks above my points prior to move handing off my cities and colonizing into 24, while your bp rank is below your point rank. Not hating just saying that would suggest I played the war part of the game more than I spent time building up cities.

Last edited by a moderator: