Ocean 36 Th3 UnStopable Alliance Top 5 Alliance Recruiting Players

DeletedUser

Hello Fellow Greeks!!!!! Th3 UnStopables Alliance are recruiting players that are ACTIVE AND STRONG . We are a TOP 5 OCEAN ALLIANCE!!!! We are continuing to grow faster and getting stronger. If you are interested in joining our alliance message me on the game . I am Lord Conner. We accept all players with the requirements of: +2000 points, ACTIVE, STRONG, helpful, use forums daily, and are friendly. We also accept all PACTS with other alliances. Join Me my fellow Greeks!!!!!!!!

Contact - Lord Conner for more info or invite to alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2498

i think this belongs in the alliance and recruitment section.

DeletedUser

We accept all players with the requirements of: +2000 points, ACTIVE, STRONG, helpful, use forums daily, and are friendly. We also accept all PACTS with other alliances.

This does not bode well.

DeletedUser

Thread moved to the correct section.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser

Hello Fellow Greeks!!!!! Th3 UnStopables Alliance are recruiting players that are ACTIVE AND STRONG . We are a TOP 5 OCEAN ALLIANCE!!!! We are continuing to grow faster and getting stronger. If you are interested in joining our alliance message me on the game . I am Lord Conner. We accept all players with the requirements of: +2000 points, ACTIVE, STRONG, helpful, use forums daily, and are friendly. We also accept all PACTS with other alliances. Join Me my fellow Greeks!!!!!!!!

Contact - Lord Conner for more info or invite to alliance

Oh boy... Accepts all pacts. this just screams MRA....