Ocean 32 Alliances recruiting?

DeletedUser

Hey there, are there any alliances in the Ocean 32 area that are recruiting any members?

DeletedUser

The Cornucopia is i nearby 24. We are expanding to 23. If thats close enough to you, we'd welcome you in. Otherwise, try Threshens.

DeletedUser283

Brocker you are expanding to O23 are you, hope your ready for a good fight then ;)

DeletedUser

i sent you a invite to a top 10 alliance that rules ocean 33 and can help you

DeletedUser283

Blackrider, what are you saying?
Black RAIDER* I'm saying I am teaching my alliance "Never Back Down" how to attack and defend correctly...and they are very fast learners. Even though TheHermit has left ocean 23 I am still here. And I am a fighter ;)

DeletedUser

You probably realize there are other threats out there that you should be more concerned with.

DeletedUser283

You probably realize there are other threats out there that you should be more concerned with.

That my be true but we are looking to have firm control of this ocean 23 and then expand out, but right now none of your cities here are over 800 points and are average is over 950.

DeletedUser

Yet The Cornucopia is twice the size of your alliance overall. Don't look at the dot, look at the entire picture.

And Hermit, it is about avoiding conflict when you don't need it. You know that.

DeletedUser283

Yet The Cornucopia is twice the size of your alliance overall. Don't look at the dot, look at the entire picture.

And Hermit, it is about avoiding conflict when you don't need it. You know that.

This is the picture I see (and your players have had more time to grow, and are spread over three oceans)

Rank, Alliance, Overall points, Memebers, average points
27 The Cornucopia 63275 57 1110
42 Never Back Down 31511 24 1313

DeletedUser

If you want to compare our top 24 with your 24, our 24th ranked member is @1118. Our overall average is lower because we've expanded our arms into 13 and 14. How ever you want to look at the numbers, we can do that. Otherwise, lets just move.

DeletedUser

If you want to compare our top 24 with your 24, our 24th ranked member is @1118. Our overall average is lower because we've expanded our arms into 13 and 14. How ever you want to look at the numbers, we can do that. Otherwise, lets just move.

Let me get this right, you are on THREE or FOUR oceans with 24 members??

Good luck mate.

DeletedUser

No Hermit, these are our numbers
Overall rank: 25 Overall Points: 72046 Members: 60 Average Points:1201

We are mainly in 24 (34 members) and 14 (9 members).

DeletedUser

No Hermit, these are our numbers
Overall rank: 25 Overall Points: 72046 Members: 60 Average Points:1201

We are mainly in 24 (34 members) and 14 (9 members).

Look buddy, argue all you want but you don't have a chance. We are both experienced players and I know for a fact that you do not want to be picking a fight with Bl4ckR4ider.