O55-PACT GRID ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5088

I made Homey's sig and I know this. But you see if on Homey's signature had a real greek translation then most people would not be able to read it. The point of that font is it looks like ancient greek not it is in ancient greek. Also there is no H or Y in the ancient greek alphabet.

DeletedUser2385

Very well said Acu, this has been true on my other server as well where we lead the top alliance there also.

DeletedUser39

I made Homey's sig and I know this. But you see if on Homey's signature had a real greek translation then most people would not be able to read it. The point of that font is it looks like ancient greek not it is in ancient greek. Also there is no H or Y in the ancient greek alphabet.

It does, in fact. The "H" as we know it is called a 'Spiritus Asper' written as ῾ at the start of a word, if that word starts with a vowel (no longer exists in modern Greek), and the 'Y' is the same as an Upsilon, "υ"

Pacts are being formed too quickly.

It's a general way of events when a new server starts. There's a lot of insecurity amongst the newer/less experienced players. Or players that think they know it all, and end up quitting after a week or two when they lose a few units :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Pacts are being formed too quickly.

Charl, please give him the no du award

6a00e0098b2191883300e553ccf9b98834-800wi

Status
Not open for further replies.