O55-PACT GRID ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5088

If you take pacts so seriously why do you have 12 pacts. If you take pacts seriously you should only have 1 or 2 pacts

DeletedUser5088

What FB said...

Let's get real, less than a week into the server and alliances are already best buds with 12 different alliances and they think that a pact is something that matters? LOL Funny stuff...

thisisgrepolis Get with it, pacts are serious business and don't take them lightly unless you are a turncoat....

Sorry I read this wrong.
I thought he said he was pacted with 12 alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2385

palmface.. -We take pacts seriously and they must be earned from both sides.... We don't hand them out like party favors...

DeletedUser

:Or we could ? idk what im saying..im a poor leader on the Forums lOl

DeletedUser

Just as a reminder. If you see someone breaking the forum rules please report them, don't comment in the thread and thus breaking the rules yourself.

DeletedUser

So what kind of juiciness have you all heard about "Halfway to Heaven"? I had to laugh this morning..one of our members left us because a weak stomach for war to join them...noticed they have 7 pacts. What's everyone's take on them? Are they MRA?

DeletedUser5088

One of our members got an invite from them and forwarded it to me (idk why since I am not the leader)

DeletedUser

We have a bit on our plate already, but we have long memories.

DeletedUser5088

Yeah but still there isn't anything I can do besides bring it up with sandhurst91

DeletedUser39

Just my $0,02 on the whole matter of pacting and such...

Pacting before BP ends is plain stupid. Unless you know the players the alliance consists of from a different server - and have had good relations with these if it comes to working together - it isn't even worth considering to set up a pact.

Most of the alliances that blindly offers and accepts pacts are either scared, or have no idea what they're doing. In both cases, however, it's futile and usless. Lets be real: when BP ends, there will be very few people with transporters and land units, let alone people that are actually willing to send them (without being forced by their leadership) to someone they barely know (i.e. the players they're pacted with). On top of that, there will be very little communication, or no communication whatsoever, between all these pacted alliances. The only thing it gets you, is less cities you can attack.

On Xi, where I lead the #1 alliance, we didn't even consider a pact up untill 2 months after BP ended - and it has proven to be effective. Almost all enemies (that pacted half the server) have been dissolved, or are on the losing side, whereas my alliance, with 2 well-thought pacts, are still standing firm.

Regards,

Acupuncture

PS: homey100, it kind of hurts my eyes to see your signature with Greek letters, which are translated as 'ETHMSPSI00'. 'Η' not an H but an 'e', 'Θ' is not an O buta 'th', 'Σ' is not an E but a 's', and Ψ is not an Y but a 'ps'... Just a comment from a grumpy Attic Greek student seeing his beautiful language being used in the wrong way

Status
Not open for further replies.