O44 Late Start (Small Alliance Looking for Good Players or Merge)

DeletedUser2178

Hello Everyone!

I started a small Alliance called Grepo Death Squad that is located out in what is currently the rim of o44 (only 1/2 ocean from the real action around the middle of map)! I am looking for either additional experienced players to join or for a possible merge with a good alliance in the area but i really am mostly hoping to possibly pull in 1 or 2 additional experienced players which is all that will really be needed to be a real force. (I will not ever join a MRA or some crap alliance, rather be by myself & THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS IS).

Anyhow, I am posting here to see what possible opportunities might come along this way. Feel free to post in here or pm me directly in game, name same in game as is here, Diocles.

The players in my alliance are all experienced players & are all located within 1 or 2 islands of each other in order to be effective when fighting. It should also be mentioned that I am looking into this ahead of time, no one is being attacked or anything like that, just planning ahead is all!

We are located in O44, in not super threatening location (will be good to grow initially as we work few jumps towards the hot action area which is only 1/2 ocean away)

Currently we have 4 very experienced members and there is a 5th player (also very experienced) that will be joining in 2-3 days for certain (its soonest they can start due to RL). Finally, there are 2 other very experienced players in immediate area that we are working with closely but they just have yet to join, but is likely in next few days. (They just wanna see how first few ops together will go b4 committing fully)

---Leadership Roles Are Available--- I do not enjoy running an alliance and welcome anyone willing to help. However, no one will get founder immediately, but willing to give interested person benifit of doubt. Once I see you know what your doing and not here just to forum bomb someone or something similar, we can re-address.

~SKYPE IS UTILIZED~ Please be willing to get skype if you dont already have it but I have found that 90% of experienced players already use Skype.

INVITE BELOW TO JOIN THIS WORLD CLOSE TO AND ALREADY IN the alliance GREPO DEATH SQUAD.

https://us0.grepolis.com/invite-222425-us62?invitation_id=488362&invitation_mac=65b3c476&ref=player_invite_to_ally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4322

Hello Everyone!

I started a small Alliance called Grepo Death Squad that is located out in what is currently the rim of o44. I am looking for either additional experienced players to join or for a possible merge with a good alliance in the area. (I will not join a MRA or some crap alliance, rather be by myself).

Anyhow, I am posting here to see what possible opportunities might come along this way. Feel free to post in here or pm me directly in game, name same in game as is here, Diocles.

P.S. The players in my alliance are all experianced players that need no instruction and half of us are crown holders already. Should also be meantioned that I am looking into this ahead of time, no one is being attacked or anything like that, just planning ahead is all!

https://us0.grepolis.com/invite-222...itation_mac=9bc693a6&ref=player_invite_linkrl
Hmmm...I'm interested in joining...can I get more details please? Can I be a founder? What's your refugee policy?

DeletedUser2178

Hmmm...I'm interested in joining...can I get more details please? Can I be a founder? What's your refugee policy?
Hi Poseidons, Sure I would be happy to have ya. I am trying to build a smaller team that is close together as it seem to work better with less work.

Honestly I dont have a refugee policy as I am not really recruiting in world as I already seem to have most of the experianced players from the few islands directly surrounding us. With that said if I come across a good player I am willing to take em in if local and see what happens. I would say it would be a case by case scenerio.

As far as being a founder, I would say no, not right off the bat only cause I dont yet know ya. With that said, I am not opposed to any of the members helping to run the alliance as its not my favorite job but we need to start with helping and go from there. Honestly, theres not all too much needing done as its a small alliance. We are currently 4 people in alliance 3 others working with that are likely to join shortly and 1 more coming in for certian in 2 days I think, its just soonest they can join the world. Also, I intend on fighting, there will not be any slacking by un-noticed with us as we will be attacking. Not that we are trying to take on the big allinaces, just saying were not here to trade gold or any BS like that, lol.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. here is the link to join around me, if you want I can provide a link to a specific location on a specific island, little less random but below link will get you generated close and in the alliance.

Invite below will bring you into the world closeto & to join the GREPO DEATH SQUAD alliance.
https://us0.grepolis.com/invite-222425-us62?invitation_id=488362&invitation_mac=65b3c476&ref=player_invite_to_ally

DeletedUser15618

Hi Poseidons, Sure I would be happy to have ya. I am trying to build a smaller team that is close together as it seem to work better with less work.

Honestly I dont have a refugee policy as I am not really recruiting in world as I already seem to have most of the experianced players from the few islands directly surrounding us. With that said if I come across a good player I am willing to take em in if local and see what happens. I would say it would be a case by case scenerio.

As far as being a founder, I would say no, not right off the bat only cause I dont yet know ya. With that said, I am not opposed to any of the members helping to run the alliance as its not my favorite job but we need to start with helping and go from there. Honestly, theres not all too much needing done as its a small alliance. We are currently 4 people in alliance 3 others working with that are likely to join shortly and 1 more coming in for certian in 2 days I think, its just soonest they can join the world. Also, I intend on fighting, there will not be any slacking by un-noticed with us as we will be attacking. Not that we are trying to take on the big allinaces, just saying were not here to trade gold or any BS like that, lol.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. here is the link to join around me, if you want I can provide a link to a specific location on a specific island, little less random but below link will get you generated close and in the alliance.

Invite below will bring you into the world closeto & to join the GREPO DEATH SQUAD alliance.
BLAH BLAH BLAH See you soon.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser4322

Good answers...I normally would just rip you a new one and laugh at you but you remind me of me when i first started. Still very naive to the Grepo sharks. My advice? Don't recruit on the external forums. You'll get ridiculed and get torn up faster than you can say ouch.

There, consider yourself fortunate that I was pleasant ;)

Good luck!

DeletedUser2178

Good answers...I normally would just rip you a new one and laugh at you but you remind me of me when i first started. Still very naive to the Grepo sharks. My advice? Don't recruit on the external forums. You'll get ridiculed and get torn up faster than you can say ouch.

There, consider yourself fortunate that I was pleasant ;)

Good luck!
in no way am I naive to anything as this is not by any means my first world and what can a, as you called it, "grepo shark" really be able to do at worst? If I did say make em founder right off bat, they could disolve or forum bomb me...who cares, its a few person alliance and can be rebuilt in 5 min, LOL. If a spy or like person were to join, id feel bad for em wasting there time on a lil group like me, lol. Like I said, not trying to run a big alliance, did that b4 and dont want it. Only trying to group with a few experianced players to take first few cities, from there it doesnt matter as I fully intend on joining another as I dont like running an alliance.

DeletedUser723

It's just that, almost all "good" players either join as a group with their friends from other servers or, they join solo and look at the performance of local alliances before judging which one would be a good fit. If you advertise it on the externals, you will likely get way more "bad/new" players. It's not always the case however, it usually works better before a server opens. Once it's rolling, it's really hard to find competitive players that haven't already joined. And if a strong player joins late, they will look for an alliance that is already proving themselves on the server.

In other words, you probably won't find anyone worthwhile out here, and the experienced players know that. The ones that like to troll "grepo sharks" will point it out in brutal fashion. Also, if you aren't aware already, your reputation on the externals DOES have an effect on your reputation in game. If you get trolled and lose respect out here, people in game will also have less respect for you and may be more likely to attack you. Maybe you want that, but being that you are joining the server late and won't have many strong players joining you, then you probably don't want that. My advise, do a little research and find a the best ocean to join for your situation. From there you can pick up local players that prove themselves, or join an alliance that has proven themselves.

DeletedUser2178

It's just that, almost all "good" players either join as a group with their friends from other servers or, they join solo and look at the performance of local alliances before judging which one would be a good fit. If you advertise it on the externals, you will likely get way more "bad/new" players. It's not always the case however, it usually works better before a server opens. Once it's rolling, it's really hard to find competitive players that haven't already joined. And if a strong player joins late, they will look for an alliance that is already proving themselves on the server.

In other words, you probably won't find anyone worthwhile out here, and the experienced players know that. The ones that like to troll "grepo sharks" will point it out in brutal fashion. Also, if you aren't aware already, your reputation on the externals DOES have an effect on your reputation in game. If you get trolled and lose respect out here, people in game will also have less respect for you and may be more likely to attack you. Maybe you want that, but being that you are joining the server late and won't have many strong players joining you, then you probably don't want that. My advise, do a little research and find a the best ocean to join for your situation. From there you can pick up local players that prove themselves, or join an alliance that has proven themselves.

I would agree with everything u said, but doesnt change fact that I joined late and this is option I am left with...lol. Honestly, I am not trying to draw in many people here, was just hoping to get maybe 1 or 2 more good guys which would give nuff to do read damage in my lil area. And if any crappy players try to join and skate thru my link, well that wont last long. I can tell almost imediately if they are worth having or not, if there not they they get das boot very quickly...prob b4 even outta beginers protection.

Anyhow, thanks for the responses guys, and I have already drawn in 1 good player from this post so even if nothing else it was worth it :)!!!

~DIO~