Nu chat!

DeletedUser

Hey leo when you wake up let me know who has the #1 spot for abp... hint hint :D

DeletedUser

Crap I figured wrong. I am 600pts short of second now though. You are almost double that though now :) you gained like 2k in the past 6hrs

DeletedUser2569

Me and my ally m8 are busy keeping the 2 top spots ;)
We won't allow anyone to get past us! :p

DeletedUser

Well you will have to keep attacking day and night to keep me out of the top 2 :) I have only two active farms on my islands though so i have to do offshore farming

DeletedUser

Yeah, Hell-Cat from =Immortals=, the Russian alliance, is now just less than 150 abp from 1st. Also =Immortals= have done pretty well taking Storm cities, this might be a good alliance to keep your eye on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

Considering i haven't attacked for 2 days now, taking #1 spot shouldn't be that difficult :p

DeletedUser

So Death Eaters made one alliance merge into another because we took their cities now the new alliance (the deroman allegiance) is begging for a NAP as we take their cities. Also Sons of Kronos disbanded as result of the merger, now their good players are members of Death Eaters. Lot of stuff happening along the ocean 55 border :p and we are the cause... really doesn't seem like there is too much to talk about here i'm sure things will get more exciting before long.