Nu chat!

DeletedUser2569

Under the Radar is rushing up the ABP rankings :D
We're only 10 members and we're rank 4 atm :)

DeletedUser

11bhv0n.png

Still early days but got to love it :D

DeletedUser

Looks like I didn't need the luck:) Just good ole fashion alliance skill!!! Thats 7 unhappy huns for those keeping count at home...LOL

-Tis

Sidenote: Nice work Radar:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

didn't i say "under the radar" would be chewing up players like chew toys? Lmao I see 1 from insidious & it isn't buttwinky! to Tisiphone, the huns are from different time zone, be patient, have a feeling you bit off more than you can chew! ciao!

& to breos7, that's how it's done. if you can play, don't waste your time applying to alliances, have competition scout you! As i said before, battle points speak louder than words! i bet every alliance tried to lap dance him! ciao!

DeletedUser

Yeah, bp is nothing, conquering cities is where it is at 8) Not to mention I was out for the first 4 hours when protection ended but I am still in the top 20 :(

Lmao I see 1 from insidious & it isn't buttwinky!

Well you might want to edit the buttwinky part, against forum rules to insult other players :)

DeletedUser2498

anyone notice that the guy with all the opinions about how this world will turn out based on 6 hours out of protection has a super impressive 175 points? maybe you should look into doing something in game, as opposed to just on the forums. this isn't really a spectator sport.

DeletedUser

anyone notice that the guy with all the opinions about how this world will turn out based on 6 hours out of protection has a super impressive 175 points? maybe you should look into doing something in game, as opposed to just on the forums. this isn't really a spectator sport.

trust me you would not want me play, I am an alliance myself. just waiting for the opportunity to pose challenge in us server. in addition to, if truly us server where is night bonus? without night bonus, us server fails to distinguish itself from en server, only difference is subdomain & the players are less skilled.

Well you might want to edit the buttwinky part, against forum rules to insult other players :)

I'm sry if insulted! I remember USA forums being very censored... but that censored? Just harmless fun? A slight play on words....

:( :( :( :( :(

DeletedUser

trust me you would not want me play, I am an alliance myself. just waiting for the opportunity to pose challenge in us server. in addition to, if truly us server where is night bonus? without night bonus, us server fails to distinguish itself from en server, only difference is subdomain & the players are less skilled.

How can there be a night bonus, with about 6 time zones there is never really a time where it is night in all of them.​

DeletedUser

How can there be a night bonus, with about 6 time zones there is never really a time where it is night in all of them.

median time zone would be appreciated for those who work. give or take hour here, hour there... whatever... i'll take it. don't want you basement dwellers who live on your mommy couch raping my cities while I sleep since I have to work the next day! ciao

DeletedUser

how could there not be a night bonus, in real life night happens at different times too. it'd be weird but work fine

DeletedUser2569

Why would you need a night bonus?
If you're afraid of loosing troops while sleeping just send them away, it's not hard to time an attack to land and return right before you wake up or whenever you come online again :)

DeletedUser

how could there not be a night bonus, in real life night happens at different times too. it'd be weird but work fine

Another cool idea would be to rotate the night bonus... so that we can wait for a world that would suit our work life... or for those who do not work... school life... or those who have neither.... just whenever they naturally sleep... it would not matter because a world would exist of their personal preference!!!! as long as we can close both eyes for 6 hours is all we ask!!!

Why would you need a night bonus?
If you're afraid of loosing troops while sleeping just send them away, it's not hard to time an attack to land and return right before you wake up or whenever you come online again :)

Easy for you to say!!! Most players are just average, not immortal like you King Leo... & what if world 3? Lose a city in 8 hours yes? Leave the city empty while you sleep? No thanks!!!​

DeletedUser

Another cool idea would be to rotate the night bonus... so that we can wait for a world that would suit our work life... or for those who do not work... school life... or those who have neither.... just whenever they naturally sleep... it would not matter because a world would exist of their personal preference!!!! as long as we can close both eyes for 6 hours is all we ask!!!

Easy for you to say!!! Most players are just average, not immortal like you King Leo... & what if world 3? Lose a city in 8 hours yes? Leave the city empty while you sleep? No thanks!!!​

This is speed 3 revolt, you don't lose a city in 8 hours. I thought such an experienced players like you would know that already :p Anyway guys back on topic the coalition of 300+ against Insidious is finally showing signs of life and are launching some attacks :D

DeletedUser2569

Let me guess.....
Swords and archers nukes? :eek:
Or possibly even some birs nukes???

DeletedUser

Attacks haven't landed yet, although there founder was trying to convince me that attacking his group would be a mistake, and that he would not initiate attacks. But he attacked one of my player's who is twice his size :D Didn't see the battle report but my trip didn't die so I guess it didn't end well in that one :D

DeletedUser

The discussion over the night bonus has been beaten like a dead horse. We will not be implementing one on this server. You can reference any of the other threads on this topic for all of the reasons why. I do not feel like repeating myself on the issue.

DeletedUser

ugh night bonus no, US servers are better for it. I am very anxious to see this war play out.
Bull I know you are busy but I wana see this PnP you're talking about.

DeletedUser2569

I everyone out smashing cities and collecting BP? :D
There's so quiet in here...