• World: US62- Thebes
  • In Game Name: Santaclese
  • Have check the known bugs list: Yes
  • Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
  • Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: No
  • Have you tried a diffrent connection: No
  • Full Version or Mobile Version: Full
  • Browser and Version: Chrome
  • Overview of the bug: I was in Vacation Mode for the first day of the event, and the first bonus was reached. I've participated since, and am getting the construction reduction bonus, but not the resources bonus
  • How often this occurs: Always
  • Work Around: ?

DeletedUser836

The developers are aware of this bug and are working to solve the problem.

DeletedUser836

I have no updates on this issue currently. I will let you know if I learn something.

DeletedUser7354

I'm out of about 2 weeks of resources at this point, against everyone else, this is an uneven playing field. I'm not trying to raise a ruckus or anything, but I really feel I should be compensated with either the reward plus lost time, or something else. Do we have any kind of resolution on the horizon? Again, thanks for all you guys do, I just want to play on a level playing field.

DeletedUser836

Anyone in vacation mode when a community goal is reached does not get the effect. It isnt a bug. Your account is essentially frozen when you go into vacation mode so spells and effects will not be added to your cities while you are away.

DeletedUser7354

So we've gone from the developers are working on it to it's not an issue, over 10 days. Awesome. Thanks for the reply...

DeletedUser836

So we've gone from the developers are working on it to it's not an issue, over 10 days. Awesome. Thanks for the reply...

This was diagnosed as a bug because we didn't know it was intentional.