Not Alone

DeletedUser2630

We are a small alliance filled with fighters. First and foremost we are self-sufficient players who aggressively pursue expansion. But we are Not Alone which means that when needed we are there to support each other. Just as importantly we join together on offense.

If you too are a fighter and feeling frustrated by the large alliance you are currently in then please contact Nestle to join us or any of our leadership. Sometimes large alliances have many inactives and casual players which doesn't always match up well with fighters. If you are a fighter you will fit right in with us :)

DeletedUser2630

that depends.....are you a fighter or a paper tiger? :)

DeletedUser2039

Well...according to a Not Alone member, I care too much about points to join your group:(

DeletedUser2630

that is something we don't care about given our focus on fighting and not building a MRA. At the end of the day those that fight will come out on top regardless of what the "numbers" say right now. It's all part of bursting the bubble, of denying the myth that some large MRAs are actually strong alliances........

DeletedUser2630

but thank you for your attention Tyler......I'd suggest your time is better served building up your defenses than perpetuating the myth of your "proud" alliance. Pride comes before a fall and the bigger they are the easier they fall :)

DeletedUser

Lets not forget all the info: Not alone is at war with the union, you can fight anyone you want aslong as it is the union. You are not allowed to attack or farm, nor conquer anyone that is not of the union unless you before hand go to leadership and ask premission to attack or farm or conquer anyone that is not the union. If you disagree with this policy you will be kicked. If you are found in violation of this policy you will be kicked.

DeletedUser2039

You really have that policy? Hahahaha that's awesome!

DeletedUser

Aye, thats why I am no longer with them. I dont ask premission to attack, if your not pact your fair game(imo). If that is how they want to run things, nothing wrong with it, its just not my cup of tea so to speak.

DeletedUser2039

Well if I may speak on behalf of TU, we're honored:D A policy like that only holds players back though. Limiting targets isn't very good optimizing expansion.

DeletedUser

As I would be honored as well if an allaince sole goal was to attack me and mine, means i did something right, at sometime in the past.

If your thing is all out war against the union, you could do no better then Not Alone, they are truely dedicated.

DeletedUser2630

Thanks for your kind words....sic

Get over it Red and grow up.

Don't let it go to your head Tyler, any bigger and it will explode LOL

DeletedUser

Get over what? Just making sure people have all the info they need to make an informed desacion.

In fact I did not hold any ill will nor did I post ill words towards ya'll. Even said it was not my cup of tea.

Went so far as to give ya'll props for being dedicated.

I mean really, if you dont want people posting the truth, then dont be posting on the open forums.

So in summary, get over it, just putting out the truth.