DeletedUser2379

NorthWestShield Wonders:

The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt - 100%
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus - 100%
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon - 100%
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia - 100%

GG everyone, thanks for playing.

DeletedUser

Booyah! Outlasted all the the vermin in the rat race!

Big ups to Tide and Draxx for keeping us together as other alliances crumbled!

DeletedUser2379

Yup NWS has been the only one in the top 3 that hasn't changed it's named[aside from colossus which technically didnt change it]. Hasn't merged to form something else. Doesn't have five million founders. And Didn't crumble like people said it would.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to all of my brothers and sisters in NWS.
Now we just need to finish taking out the trash.

DeletedUser5973

Eaker, quit talking you have managed to "win" a world with doing nothing. You where a backburnner player stuck in the academy because you where not good enough to cut it in the big leagues. You won't get a crown, you should be lucky to get a tiara

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2379

OH BUT I DO!

You have no idea what I have done, what my role was, and How I ran things.

Thank you for playing, doesn't matter what you say because you lost.

Enjoy Corinth, And Enjoy Knossos.

DeletedUser3730

Congrats Everyone!! We're Almost off to a new Start. Let's finish off whats left..........:)

DeletedUser5973

So I guess you guys got Masters of the World? Or did that do to ReBooted?

DeletedUser2379

Congratulations on second place. Pretty damn easy when the only opposition had alot of people that left.

DeletedUser5973

I believe ReBooted got the crown and you outnumbered them. You just didn't understand how to finish and were following terrible leadership if they allowed you to loose all your WW and even start one on an island that still had open city slots. The race to 4 was never the goal for us, it was completing all 7 which we accomplished by taking cities off you your already completed WW. You guys should have played better instead of throwing out excuses

So please explain to me how we got second place, even after we destroyed your WW and the complete all 7 to get the crown?

BTW 4 out of 7 is just over 57%. So good job you completed just over half!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser2379

because we won first. Doesnt matter if it was victor or master we won first. but it only looks like they outnumber you. I and alot of other stopped playing a long time ago

DeletedUser5973

Those are outside perspectives, players not in Eps. So I really only have to say one thing.

you lose.jpg