North Wind | North West | 30 Player Max

DeletedUser

Hello all, I haven't led an alliance in a while but am looking forward to doing one for this world. I'm going to keep it small and tight knit.

Who I am looking for:

I am looking for are players that work together. This alliance is based on cooperative attacking and defense, and our forum will be active with leaders that are visible and accessible. Members should be highly active. Whether or not they can be online 24/7, we're looking for people that aren't afraid to stare down the biggest guy in their ocean and punch them in the colon. While experience is a plus, a willingness to work hard, prove yourself, and learn if you have to is even more important. If I have to, I will teach you to be a great player. Great players that join but don't have time for this world and fall behind will be kicked. I'm looking for clever, intelligent, generally nice people who are highly aggressive and very social. If you're looking for an alliance that has a mature atmosphere and promotes teamwork, this is the alliance for you.

Alliance communication

Activity on the forum will be highly encouraged whether it is to defend your city or share a laugh.

Contact Information

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to either message me in-game. in the forums, or to just join the direction of the next world that comes out for our alliance. I won't be posting a list on here because I think that's silly, and I won't be making a blacklist either because that feels really cliquey and if somebody is a prick I will just kick them and our alliance can farm them. You are welcome to ask me who is part of this in a private message if you wish. In your application, if I don't know you please send me:

-A copy of your grepostats.com stats, or explain your previous experience in games similar to grepolis.
-Are you responsibly aggressive?
-How many worlds do you currently play, and which ones
-Any other information about yourself that feels relevant.
(I may add more if I think of something)

North Wind, soon at a polis near you.

Disclaimer 1: I will still do some recruitment in-game, as I'm old-fashioned and people can make all the claims about joining this now, but when the next speed 1 world comes out nobody really knows right now if they will be able to participate much.

Disclaimer 2: It is possible that somebody else I know will get a similar alliance organized before I do, in which case this entire thing is off though the chances are slim. Sorry!

DeletedUser2039

Still kicking it around. Your experience leading?

DeletedUser

Sadly, disclaimer 2 has come into effect. A friend of mine is making a premade and I am going to join him. Sorry!

DeletedUser

And just for the fun of it, I'm going to keep asking Despi the question you asked him until he tells us ;) :p

Despi, which alliance are you joining? :D :p

I can just report you for spamming me if you do not stop

DeletedUser

Excuse me not to be rude can you message me which alliance you are joining you seem to be an experienced player. I dont want to fight against you

DeletedUser

Hello all, I haven't led an alliance in a while but am looking forward to doing one for this world. I'm going to keep it small and tight knit.

Who I am looking for:

I am looking for are players that work together. This alliance is based on cooperative attacking and defense, and our forum will be active with leaders that are visible and accessible. Members should be highly active. Whether or not they can be online 24/7, we're looking for people that aren't afraid to stare down the biggest guy in their ocean and punch them in the colon. While experience is a plus, a willingness to work hard, prove yourself, and learn if you have to is even more important. If I have to, I will teach you to be a great player. Great players that join but don't have time for this world and fall behind will be kicked. I'm looking for clever, intelligent, generally nice people who are highly aggressive and very social. If you're looking for an alliance that has a mature atmosphere and promotes teamwork, this is the alliance for you.

Alliance communication

Activity on the forum will be highly encouraged whether it is to defend your city or share a laugh.

Contact Information

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to either message me in-game. in the forums, or to just join the direction of the next world that comes out for our alliance. I won't be posting a list on here because I think that's silly, and I won't be making a blacklist either because that feels really cliquey and if somebody is a prick I will just kick them and our alliance can farm them. You are welcome to ask me who is part of this in a private message if you wish. In your application, if I don't know you please send me:

-A copy of your grepostats.com stats, or explain your previous experience in games similar to grepolis.
-Are you responsibly aggressive?
-How many worlds do you currently play, and which ones
-Any other information about yourself that feels relevant.
(I may add more if I think of something)

North Wind, soon at a polis near you.

Disclaimer 1: I will still do some recruitment in-game, as I'm old-fashioned and people can make all the claims about joining this now, but when the next speed 1 world comes out nobody really knows right now if they will be able to participate much.

Disclaimer 2: It is possible that somebody else I know will get a similar alliance organized before I do, in which case this entire thing is off though the chances are slim. Sorry!

Can your alliance have a pact with The Spartan Brotherhood?

DeletedUser

There is no alliance. I'm joining someone else's. (see disclaimer 2)

If there was, I wouldn't pact with you.

You are my personal enemy. The rudeness in your post has made me motivated to make this decision.