PnP Noobs'R'Us

DeletedUser

What makes him a complete noob is he sent this whole conversation to us while asking us not to attack them, for that reason.

DeletedUser10246

What makes him a complete noob is he sent this whole conversation to us while asking us not to attack them, for that reason.

Cool story bro, let me know when you actually post something of importance.

DeletedUser8562

This post changes/forms my opinion of ISAIAH moreso than it does my opinion of Port.

The P&P aspect of it is not only a statement of port's supposed noobiness but also (and moreso) of the untrustworthiness of ISAIAH

*Although that may not be how it was meant by the poster, that's how it rubs off on me.

DeletedUser575

smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
lol, Porto what were you thinking? I remember you from other servers, you're smarter than this. Next time don't go shopping when you're hungry, you make bad decisions and bring home stuff that's bad for you when you do.

DeletedUser

we tried to tell him owell the funny thing is the alliance is better off now then it was before we got a reset so now no dead weight we have more abp dbp and overall alliance points then we did before so he helped port out and proved he can not be trusted or useful

DeletedUser9851

smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
lol, Porto what were you thinking? I remember you from other servers, you're smarter than this. Next time don't go shopping when you're hungry, you make bad decisions and bring home stuff that's bad for you when you do.

Here, have a snickers bar.

Why?

Cause you're not yourself when you're hungry

;)