noobs everywhere

DeletedUser

So as the title suggests, tell us about the n00bs you have had the pleasure of meeting.

For me, it has to be the alliance titans 2, currently im a one man army just minding my own business, but then this n00b army is trying to clear me right... ping pow poop n00bs, seems im clearing them.

thisisgrepolisthisisgrepolisthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Titans II is actually Titans' Academy so if you attack them, prepare for Titans to come after you as well. Also, you don't mind your own business, if your city looks tasty, people will attempt to take it or farm you.

O65 is filled with a lot of inexperienced players though.

DeletedUser6677

Lucky us, you were quite a problem in en... athens maybe?

DeletedUser

Possibly, yea. I wouldn't say it was me fighting anyone though, Athens was my first world where i started right in the core, i was a total noob. Would you care to enlighten me as to your username back then? ;) chirality doesn't ring any bells sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good on ya bro, noobmeat's average age seems to be a few years younger here than .en, which makes things interesting lol.

DeletedUser

join an alliance in 56 the whole ocean is at war with titans

DeletedUser4879

I am enjoying .US servers... although Athens was a fun world.

DeletedUser

I am enjoying .US servers... although Athens was a fun world.

Yea it is fun here as well. Just a different style compared to .EN. Athens was one of the best worlds there has been imho. Anyway i better stop spamming ^^

DeletedUser

“...the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword." I don't see you swing any swords with 2472 bp.

DeletedUser

Well i joined those noobs titans2, so i guess they be elite now:D

DeletedUser

“...the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword." I don't see you swing any swords with 2472 bp.
Just started here bro, swords will be swung, I'm a follower of the old gods

DeletedUser

“There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: “Not today.”:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noob .01 here, with best dumb noob question. I signed up for free trial quickly and did not pay attention to what world I was assigned to. How can I find out what territory/world I belong to? Only thing I can find so far is Ocean 24 and Island 171035.

DeletedUser

Look at your game url, it will look like us14.grepolis.XXXXXXXXXX The world is the us14 bit.