Noob

DeletedUser

Savage subjugation are just a bunch of noobs put together

DeletedUser5244

I agree, and i'm sure many others will agree as well.

DeletedUser

With not one but two brother alliances already when the world just got out of BP?

DeletedUser5244

Yeah and your guys ABP rank is 11th. Only 2400 ABP over the whole alliance. *Wow*

Only reason we're a bit behind is because we strictly told our members not to be losers and get ABP from island quests, whereas Fear and TBC had a bit of a boost.

Not saying they are bad, they actually impressed me, especially since Fear has a small alliance.

DeletedUser

Ok? We're not even trying in the beginning...you'll run out of energy first Savage Subjugattion...

Your gonna get subjugated not us

DeletedUser5244

Ok? We're not even trying in the beginning...you'll run out of energy first Savage Subjugattion...

You're not even trying...... that's always good to hear your leader say. I think I actually might take a screenshot of that and send it to your members..... never know.

DeletedUser5088

hmmm lets see Alliance of Kings.......this says it all

"Our family
Alliance of Kings
Alliance of Kings II
Alliance of Kings III"

DeletedUser

Your alliance has two academies, like before bp even ended, you and anyone else in them are a gigantic noobs. Who showed you where the external forums are? :p

DeletedUser6486

Question: how do you get tired in Grepolis, I don't believe we will get tired out before you

DeletedUser

That's one lie kiddo

Empty threats aren't fun

Unless you are over 4000 points

DeletedUser6486

if you're already at 4k points you are definitely a major simmer