Noir Kingdom PnP

DeletedUser5088

This is my first PnP so I hope it is ok :)

NOIR KINGDOM

Look and behold the "mighty" Noir Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined this "awesome" alliance seeing as they completely controlled my ocean.
This is what I expected:
Wf19g0R.jpg

I joined really excited but this is what I got:
qAoxE2T.jpg

:(
They taught me great advice though :D
For example how to defend and that offense is useless :D
only 1 out of 10 cities should have Offense they said.
All this propaganda was getting in my head >_<
I did as I was told as survived as a minion for the "Mighty" Dictator Flex Fly.
I kept up with the many defensive troop requirements and the "if you talk to another alliance you are a traitor"
dl62RkO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Then One day I get on and: :eek:
yKLqPQD.png

I got kicked >_<

So as natural if you are kicked for being a spy you join the enemy alliance and give them all the info. 8)
So that's what I did....I joined Death Eaters
Death Eaters started to pick off the members of Noir until one day the leader quit and disbanded the alliance :(
Noir says that they "defeated DE" :D

Now after joining Who's There they have taught me to do more offense since thisisgrepolis
Then Noir was doing stuff behind WT and KK's back so we had to respond with WAR!!!

Noirs profile:
dCsnh6E.png

That's funny :D
you are "shutting us down"
So far we have only had a mini op on them and here are the rankings:
Rbtx7PR.png

Pmdy9q4.png

NOIR: 0
KK and WT: 9

This is what we have seen so far:
Man_HidingBehindWall.200w.tn.jpg

Also I am there worst enemy they did an op on me and their entire alliance couldn't conquer one of my cities :s
[spr]
YIFAmwK.png
[/spr]

DeletedUser

Same for me with apoc, the leadership were pretty good players as individuals but lacked in leadership of an alliance, when I joined kk/wt because of that... they all attacked me and the only city they took was the one I didn't want because of the location. Now they just feed me bp to help me grow. Thanks apoc!:p

DeletedUser5517

All I can say is look how bad they are... they cant even find the external forums HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

I am quite sad that we have no good enemies. I was so excited when we were fighting DE and it would have remained a decent fight but their leadership didnt really handle the situation well.

DeletedUser5126

DE had terrible leadership and led all their allies to mistrust them, then they just turned on them all which was expected. DE was the worst alliance in this world.

DeletedUser5088

DE was good for a bit. Then leadership failed. Xx Yi Jiang xX basically sent out a mass mail saying this alliance is disbanding because he doesn't have time and then left and never played in that world again and moved on to Phi

DeletedUser9378

I see you...

I suggest saving yourself some time and just ghosting your cities. I'll make sure they are well taken care of.

DeletedUser5088

And Charl is gone, another one bites the dust, lol.

You wanna know what happened?

I said that I might be taking a small vacation and they were like, "ok we are cool with that."
But instead of taking the vacation I decide that I in fact do have the time so I didn't hit VM.

Then I go around supporting my alliance mates. At one point I lost all my troops defending my allie's city. Right after that Noir put 3 of my cities in revolt since I had no defense.
I asked my alliance for help several times and got no help what so ever.

I then lost a key city in 075 getting zero help.

Earlier that week I had also tried taking a city and asked for help, sent EVERY single one of my offense troops and since I got no help my cs failed. It's not like I didn't have a lot of offense, I had 23 cities maxed out in offense.

So after all this I was defenseless and offenseless.
I then go to take a ghost, send my cs and reserve it. 1 hour before my cs lands, another alliance member deletes my reservation and quickly takes that city from a cs they had on the island

Next day Who's There Randomly kicks me out and sends 50 attacks at all my cities.
Meanwhile Noir is planning on targetting me

I ask why I was kicked and got no answer.

So I then gave my account to Lord Demi God of Argonauts

:mad: Who's there

DeletedUser9378

LOL Charl that made me laugh, one of those good healthy laughs from down deep. Cool story bro, I always enjoy some good fiction.

Just by reading your fictional story I can tell how awful of a player you are. There isn't an alliance in this world that can compare to the teamwork and unselfishness of WT and KK. If you were really doing you part, you would still be around, all there is to it.

DeletedUser5088

LOL Charl that made me laugh, one of those good healthy laughs from down deep. Cool story bro, I always enjoy some good fiction.

Just by reading your fictional story I can tell how awful of a player you are. There isn't an alliance in this world that can compare to the teamwork and unselfishness of WT and KK. If you were really doing you part, you would still be around, all there is to it.

Really? That's you come back. That my story is "fiction"

Welcome to Nu B00MER, think what you want but the truth lies in what I said. Believe me or not but when the times comes when you really need help you aren't going to get it in KK and WT.

Call them unselfish for now but eventually you will see their true colors.

I have played in countless alliances during this game but KK and WT is the alliance I think I had the worst experience in. They treated me like crap.

DeletedUser9378

Really? That's you come back. That my story is "fiction"

Welcome to Nu B00MER, think what you want but the truth lies in what I said. Believe me or not but when the times comes when you really need help you aren't going to get it in KK and WT.

Call them unselfish for now but eventually you will see their true colors.

I have played in countless alliances during this game but KK and WT is the alliance I think I had the worst experience in. They treated me like crap.

I know without a doubt what you are saying is incorrect. The team is exceptional at giving support in both offense and defense. There is amazing communication between players so I know your lack of ability to communicate is entirely on you. I couldn't ask for better teammates. I'm a very active player that communicates daily, maybe that was your issue. I can tell you from experience if you put forward an effort you will receive all the support you need and more. You can blame your personal failures on the alliance but all anyone has to do is read your comments throughout this thread to see what kind of player you are. Fact remains if you were half the player you think you are you would still be there with us.

DeletedUser5088

I know without a doubt what you are saying is incorrect. The team is exceptional at giving support in both offense and defense. There is amazing communication between players so I know your lack of ability to communicate is entirely on you. I couldn't ask for better teammates. I'm a very active player that communicates daily, maybe that was your issue. I can tell you from experience if you put forward an effort you will receive all the support you need and more. You can blame your personal failures on the alliance but all anyone has to do is read your comments throughout this thread to see what kind of player you are. Fact remains if you were half the player you think you are you would still be there with us.

Lack of Communication?
I asked people a bunch of times on Skype. I posted threads in the forums. I even contacted the leaders after no one was responding

Still got no support, and it wasn't like I wasn't a team player. I sent every single one of my defensive troops to support Prime Time's Cities and they died. Now when I ask for help I get nothing

DeletedUser9378

Lack of Communication?
I asked people a bunch of times on Skype. I posted threads in the forums. I even contacted the leaders after no one was responding

Still got no support, and it wasn't like I wasn't a team player. I sent every single one of my defensive troops to support Prime Time's Cities and they died. Now when I ask for help I get nothing

In this thread alone you complain about 2 of your former alliances and their abilities. The common factor seems to be you. You have made it painfully obvious here you aren't a strong enough player to be an asset to any alliance. Maybe if you would have stepped your game up you could have enjoyed it like we are right now.

DeletedUser5088

In this thread alone you complain about 2 of your former alliances and their abilities. The common factor seems to be you. You have made it painfully obvious here you aren't a strong enough player to be an asset to any alliance. Maybe if you would have stepped your game up you could have enjoyed it like we are right now.

The reason I was kicked from Noir Kingdom was because they randomly thought I was a spy. Not really something I could have done anything about. The other alliance disbanded.

Dude's it's not like this is my first server. I have played in tons of alliances that value my membership. Nu just happens to be full of a bunch of people who don't know how to lead an alliance.

So using all my defense to support allies and helping out in OPs isn't being a team player?
Then what is?