No Night Bonus Pegasae

Do you want night bonus?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grepolis is a 24/7 game, It never goes off ! Conquest Grepolis is about hunting ,stalking the guy behind the computer , And answering those trumpets every time . Its the only online game that can leave you physically exhausted from lack of sleep . If you can't hang then play revolt . you can sleep and still have 16 hours to defend your city from a CS .
Who said Grepo is not a 24/7 game? What makes you think Grepo is the only game like this? You do know there are other Inno games and world servers, right? Or maybe you all are just so terribly bad that the only way you can succeed is by playing against still targets, quitting for a few years, or handing your account off to a complete psychopath? I can't answer for you, but you all are in the minority.

DeletedUser16355

It looks like I struck a nerve. Be careful not to melt. Oh, if you are such a pro at Grepo, you could find the info you ask for.
No, no nerves were struck. It just goes to show how small minded you are. Anyhoo, we all know it is Imbros and we all know that your fighting rank there is invalid considering it is a dead world. Have a great day. :)

DeletedUser7992

Who said Grepo is not a 24/7 game? What makes you think Grepo is the only game like this? You do know there are other Inno games and world servers, right? Or maybe you all are just so terribly bad that the only way you can succeed is by playing against still targets, quitting for a few years, or handing your account off to a complete psychopath? I can't answer for you, but you all are in the minority.
enough talk . next high speed conquest no night bonus . get BoB or who else you want and my team will punish you .

No, no nerves were struck. It just goes to show how small minded you are. Anyhoo, we all know it is Imbros and we all know that your fighting rank there is invalid considering it is a dead world. Have a great day. :)
Invalidation is mute. I guess your golding everything and using doubler after doubler gaining fake BP is what you consider real. Or maybe Imbros should have ended when all the golders quit? I'll let you have your delusion. You have also already made it clear that the only way you can play is by attacking sleeping targets. If only Grepo had servers that were on different time zones that could accommodate your wake/complain/insult cycle that would be something.

Well, I've given you more than what I really care to give you. You Have fun turning Paegasse into another bore of a world. Cheerio.

DeletedUser12192

On the contrary, Pagasae is looking to be quite a fun world already

Hixr

Messenger
very late to this conversation but NB also hurts the defender. a trip goes off right at 00:00 and your opponent is good then there is nothing you can do and the city is lost. NB makes trips completely useless and takes another aspect away from the game. NB also hurts the attacker for endless reasons therefore NB hurts everyone and I agree that it should be taken off.

If your team is good you have a nighttime crew and a daytime and you trip your friendlies... therefore even if you are a heavy sleeper like collateral is sounding like you can sleep in peace knowing your squad has you... but its nb in this world so you are out of luck