No Love

DeletedUser

I love how almost nobody has any kind of "love" for one another, OTHER than supporting their fellow members..

Most everyone is like "Everyone sucks except me and my boys/girls". Or "My alliance rules your drools".

Even better; "Fight me coward! I just want to kick your butt because I'm big and bad!"

Like for real, some responses are funny, but I'm just over here like "Hey, I'm cool with everyone. Just don't disrespect me, or my people/once part of my people."

Can't we all just get along and be like "Hey! G.O. isn't doing s great as we thought and B.B is doing better than we thought. And the rest just seem to just sit and twiddle now.."

Don't make the game so political and ruthless. It makes other resent you, and end up not wanting to play. And the less, players, the less fun. Which also means less work for Daed. and the rest of the MODs (but maybe that's a good thing?).

IMO, I think it's better to keep trash talk to a PM so in case you safe something completely foolish, you don't look like a fool to everyone vs one person..

But anyways, back to building.
God Bless!

DeletedUser

Nope, always hate, especially to Keelee. That guy is the worst!!
jk, everyone needs to stop taking my posts so seriously, and also Paul its a war game dude, this isn't the Sims. Their is love and hate in every war, including our own we have here.

DeletedUser

I know that. But at least we could kill them with a smile? :D hahahaha

DeletedUser

I always beat down GO with a smile on my face. another thing that brought a smile to my face is GOYAN actually stepping up and taking a city of ours and not just another inactive, very impressive..put a smile right on my face seeing all that dbp roll in. It's either you love me or you hate me, and Paul I'm not feelin the love man. I just see you making fun of my style of play lol.

DeletedUser

The only thing I make fun of is funny things.. Like when people say silly things about alliances. And then look silly because it's not true or exaggerated.. lol. Silly Grepo-peeps forums are for facts!