No Birthday Gift

DeletedUser15172

I never received the Birthday Gifts offered in September! (world Calydon US Server)
I sent a ticket on the 23/9 and have never had a resolution of this! the Mods have now decided that blanking my messages and don't reply now It has been 27 days and no resolution now being Ignored! is this any way of treating a Gold buying customer of 6 yrs??

DeletedUser836

I never received the Birthday Gifts offered in September! (world Calydon US Server)
I sent a ticket on the 23/9 and have never had a resolution of this! the Mods have now decided that blanking my messages and don't reply now It has been 27 days and no resolution now being Ignored! is this any way of treating a Gold buying customer of 6 yrs??
I sent this to the in-game team and the issue is being investigated.

DeletedUser15172

Oh well after a further 4 days of inaction I am now told that I will not receive the reward that every other player in every world that I am playing in has received! no explanation just NO. well this leaves a Player of 6 yrs and many worlds no other choice but to quit ALL worlds! the corrupt and non transparent way that Inno deals with Loyal customers sickens me to the Core

DeletedUser5524

It was not offered to everyone on every world. I received a gift on 1 of the 4 worlds I play. Others I know got it on other words some on multiple.

DeletedUser15172

It was not offered to everyone on every world. I received a gift on 1 of the 4 worlds I play. Others I know got it on other words some on multiple.
Oh well then!! you have Just confirmed my belief that Grepolis is run in a Random Haphazard way that in no way offers a fair and Transparent way of running a Business and in any other retail realm they would not get away with treating Money paying customers in such a Slap Dash fashion! Shame on them!!