Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

DeletedUser16108

1 Pillars Float Float can still equal victory. Lots of internals/vms and losing cities on the Deja/Wolves front.
2 Dark Wolves Swim Solid group.
3 Deja Vu. Swim No comment
4 Pillars II Float Same as above
5 Bob's Moving Co. Swim I feel like this group will play a big role going forward.
6 WrathOfSparta Swim Excellent leadership.
7 Deja Vu II Swim Same as above
8 Empire Sink Losing cities to pillars/sparta
9 Silence Float A few good players holding up the alliance.
10 The Rebellion Sink Losing cities to pillars/sparta
11 Warrior Sink Losing cities to lots of alliances
12 Children of the Corn Sink Gold Farmers

DeletedUser8032

1 Pillars -SWIM (Will eat all of their allies and own academy, as long as they don't let Orion or Mega lead they have a chance)
2 Dark Wolves -SWIM (Will absorb some other players of the Floating alliances, maybe even some of the BOB players in their area.)
3 Deja Vu. -SWIM (Will absorb DV II and based on space some other players of the Floating alliances, maybe some of the Pillars that are already starting to see the writing on the wall and are starting to leave.)
4 Pillars II - SINK (Food, Pillars is already full and when they make their final move they will start eating the GHOSTS and inactive players left)
5 Bob's Moving Co. - FLOAT (Half of their cities will be outside of the domination area so they will be irrelevant, the other half will probably be adsorbed by the alliances that have room either by eating their cities or recruiting.)
6 WrathOfSparta - SINK (Food, at some point Mega and his top players will flip to Pillars. Rest of the players will just be eaten or will GHOST when they realize the betrayal.)
7 Deja Vu II - SINK (Will be adsorbed by Deja Vu)
8 Empire - SINK (Food)
9 Silence - FLOAT (All of their cities are outside of the domination area so they will stay in their little area until they get bored and ghost, too far to be a player in the end game.)
10 Warrior - FLOAT (Half of their cities will be outside of the domination area so they will be irrelevant, the other half will probably be adsorbed by the alliances that have room either by eating their cities or recruiting.)
11 The Rebellion - SINK (Food)
12 Children of the Corn - SINK (GOLD FARMERS, providing support to pillars as soon as they are not needed they will just go away)

DeletedUser2630

all quiet out here.....is this a good indicator that more players continue to lose interest in this server? will anyone be left when the domination battles begin?

DeletedUser3317

all quiet out here.....is this a good indicator that more players continue to lose interest in this server? will anyone be left when the domination battles begin?

That is a good question. It is common (i know you know because you have played for a long time) for players to go MIA due to the holiday season. But the real question is which alliance will suffer the most. Pillars, Wrath and Pillars II are bleeding cities more then anyone, but are also more then capable to (like an MRA) recruit their way across the finish line. Time will tell as to how bad the damage will be due to the holidays for everyone.

I just think because Pillars has been coasting for a while, they will suffer the most from inactivity due to the holidays. It is hard to keep activity high come the holidays when you have been on top for the last several months.

jdubbs

Citizen
That is a good question. It is common (i know you know because you have played for a long time) for players to go MIA due to the holiday season. But the real question is which alliance will suffer the most. Pillars, Wrath and Pillars II are bleeding cities more then anyone, but are also more then capable to (like an MRA) recruit their way across the finish line. Time will tell as to how bad the damage will be due to the holidays for everyone.

I just think because Pillars has been coasting for a while, they will suffer the most from inactivity due to the holidays. It is hard to keep activity high come the holidays when you have been on top for the last several months.

Wrath is not a part of pillars.... do not confuse us with Pillars. Just ask viking about Mega and me. He'll tell you. If you don't believe him, You can ask Peace to the word, too.

Last edited:

jdubbs

Citizen
You Deja Vu guys always talking, but Dark Wolves are the real threat to pillars. You guys can attack, sure, but you don't have any plan for beating Pillars. You just make them mad and try to get them to attack. Meanwhile DW are over there doing work. Wrath was late to the party. It's going to be between Pillars and Dark Wolves. You guys are just a foot note. How does that feel?

DeletedUser2630

@Skrewball11 I thought your post was quite intelligent and logical.
it sure provoked some reactions.......maybe there is hope for this world after all with that kind of passion.
If I were a gambler I would not be putting my money on Pillars at this point. I do believe Dark Wolves are a better bet. Just an opinion, for what it's worth.
I'm not sure what some of these alliances are doing. Be good to hear from them as to their goals for the rest of the world.

jdubbs

Citizen
it sure provoked some reactions.......maybe there is hope for this world after all with that kind of passion.
If I were a gambler I would not be putting my money on Pillars at this point. I do believe Dark Wolves are a better bet. Just an opinion, for what it's worth.
I'm not sure what some of these alliances are doing. Be good to hear from them as to their goals for the rest of the world.
Well obviously we've tried working with our neighbors. I think you guys know that. We wanted to try to run a 2v2, but I don't know if that's possible. I'm going to leave it at that. It's a game. We're here to play.

DeletedUser2630

Well obviously we've tried working with our neighbors. I think you guys know that. We wanted to try to run a 2v2, but I don't know if that's possible. I'm going to leave it at that. It's a game. We're here to play.

2v2?? How does that work when a single alliance wins?

DeletedUser2630

Good question. I’d love to hear how Dark Wolves would answer that question since they have been NAP’d with Deja Vu for 4 months now.

Especially since the Dark Wolves alliance profile claims that:

“No pacts... No NAPs... Fight with who you brought.”

LMAO
Are you always so negative? Clear your head and engage productively rather than try to beat the other person. Give it a try

DeletedUser11243

You Deja Vu guys always talking, but Dark Wolves are the real threat to pillars. You guys can attack, sure, but you don't have any plan for beating Pillars. You just make them mad and try to get them to attack. Meanwhile DW are over there doing work. Wrath was late to the party. It's going to be between Pillars and Dark Wolves. You guys are just a foot note. How does that feel?

I feel fantastic! Thanks for asking.
If we are a foot note, what does that make you?

DeletedUser3317

I have to care to feel. Obviously you care a lot or you would not be trying to make people feel something. Just because you take something personal, does not mean others do. I hope me not caring did not hurt your feelings. But then again, I dont care. So....anyway.

DeletedUser3317

We still have the 9 cities we took from DV II. Dunno who's bleeding us but ya might wanna change your bandage.

According to the numbers, you guys are making a killing of taking cities from Pillars two. Which was my point about activity come the holidays. As for taking cities from DV it is basically a tie right now. According to grepolife you are up 60-57. But, again, you wanted to talk stats. When looking at your numbers it shows most cities are colonizing or internals. But that is part of the game. especially with this being that time of the year with holidays coming up.....which was my point.

Based on our saying you took 9 cities, that just means you were able to make a good run and make the overall pretty much even at 60-57

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3317

A post claiming that WrathOfSparta is “bleeding cities” is neither intelligent nor logical. Excluding friendly takeovers, the alliance has lost 2 cities in the existence of this server, the last one being on October 30.

When was the last time you guys took a city from pillars or pillars II?

DeletedUser3317

It strikes a reaction because it is true. Leaders that are nervous or stressed tend to react and make comments emotionally. They know they are bleeding cities. For example pillars has taken over 100 cities from their own alliance. Those are cities taken while in the alliance, this number does not include those that were inactive and booted then eaten. So that actual number of internalization is much higher then 100 cities. This also does not include cities eaten from their sister alliances. This is typical of MRAs. It is part of the game, and no one should get upset over it. But some people do because they do not want others to know about it.

DeletedUser16436

It's good to finally first hand witness the side of Mega you DV members so often talk about. Backstabbing, untrustworthy and deluded!!

DeletedUser16436

Good question. I’d love to hear how Dark Wolves would answer that question since they have been NAP’d with Deja Vu for 4 months now.

Especially since the Dark Wolves alliance profile claims that:

“No pacts... No NAPs... Fight with who you brought.”

LMAO

however the last thing I will agree with him on is this. No NAPs. Pffffff. Good one. Not sure who actually believed that. If you thought it would make your alliance seem more cool it really didn't