Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

DeletedUser3317

He also keeps calling Deja Vu Silence

In Rhammus, Art of War merged into New Day. The world was over. My RL friend and I decided to leave it and start on Nikaia with the premade alliance. On Sinope, I was messing around, survived an OP on myself by sniping the CS after 20+ incoming before it. On Carphi I joined to scope the world out. Didn’t appeal to me so gave my city away. Maybe know your facts before you try to talk trash lmao.

I find this very amusing considering I have more fight points than you on this world. If anything, you almost got carried to victory. You talk smack bit can’t back it up. Your alliance mates have told me this has happened with you before as well.

You should change your name to “broken record”, I think it would suit you more :p

LOL! 20 k in BP is all you have over me. 20K is like 1 day of attacks. not exactly hard to make up the difference. I could not get your alliance to engage in any conflicts. Now I know why, you guys were turtles. Which I totally understand why Mountain quit. He was right. Boring world with a boring alliance. It is not my fault your top offensive players left for other worlds.

I would also love an example of who says I talked "smack in the past". LOL! Something tells me you are lying again. You know just like when you got called out a few pages ago by Mega on this very forum. That was classic.

I also love how you talk about surviving an op before you quit. Is that not rage quitting? LOL!

DeletedUser16436

LOL! 20 k in BP is all you have over me. 20K is like 1 day of attacks. not exactly hard to make up the difference. I could not get your alliance to engage in any conflicts. Now I know why, you guys were turtles. Which I totally understand why Mountain quit. He was right. Boring world with a boring alliance. It is not my fault your top offensive players left for other worlds.

I would also love an example of who says I talked "smack in the past". LOL! Something tells me you are lying again. You know just like when you got called out a few pages ago by Mega on this very forum. That was classic.

I also love how you talk about surviving an op before you quit. Is that not rage quitting? LOL!

I didn’t quit. I stayed until the end of Sinope. Go check GrepoLife.

I have a message from one of your teammates saying that you always talk trash. And when it comes to lying, throughout this conversation you’ve been making up things to suit your argument. When you get called out, you go back to calling us simmers and MRA. As I said, you’re a broken record.

In all honesty, I couldn’t care less about Mountain now. We won, and if he left for that reason, he is foolish and missed out on a win.

The fact that you’re all by yourself on here and your teammates can’t even back you up shows how pathetic you’re being. They seem to be somewhat humble in defeat whilst you feel the need to pour out your incandescent rage into these salty rants. Jog on kid

DeletedUser16436

Just like I said I wouldn’t say who told me that about you, I won’t ask who told you I’m a quitter. As I said, couldn’t care less.

DeletedUser3317

Just like I said I wouldn’t say who told me that about you, I won’t ask who told you I’m a quitter. As I said, couldn’t care less.

One thing I remember about you Capt from Rham....you do care. You are very uptight and really do care. You had a breakdown in Rham. You also have a history of rage quitting and lying...as we saw you get called out on here in this very forum. But you need to realize when people are just nagging you on and having fun with you. You are way too uptight.

DeletedUser16436

One thing I remember about you Capt from Rham....you do care. You are very uptight and really do care. You had a breakdown in Rham. You also have a history of lying...as we saw you get called out on here in this very forum. This game means a lot to you.

You don’t know me at all. I don’t know you from Rhammus. On Rhammus, my best friend and I thought it was over when Art of War joined New Day ( we were correct ). So I’m glad I left and glad I decided to focus on this world which I am close to winning

I never said I didn’t care about the game. I said I don’t care about why Mountain left and who called me a quitter from my alliance. Once again you twist my words and try to find a lie to make me look bad. You’re failing miserably here. What else have you got for me?

DeletedUser16448

One thing I remember about you Capt from Rham....you do care. You are very uptight and really do care. You had a breakdown in Rham. You also have a history of rage quitting and lying...as we saw you get called out on here in this very forum. But you need to realize when people are just nagging you on and having fun with you. You are way too uptight.

Lying? You joined SE on August 18. Krot, Applesnider, thejosh, oreo, too tall, and other players who decided to join us were still there. Apparently you didn't get an invite. You talk about the FF record against Pillars, but that had ZIP to do with you, since you spent most of your time in SE I mean DV 2.

But it was before your time...... right :D

DeletedUser16436

Go ahead and give me evidence of this breakdown btw . I could say the same to you about nagging you on

DeletedUser3317

Ok, you are starting to get a little too upset here. You have always been a defensive player that talks a lot of trash. You always try to provoke people into attacking you. Then they op you and you pretty much always quit during or after the op. As you mentioned with your previous post of "being op'd" but left after the op was over. This world you actually did stuck it out.

I think we need to stop. You are getting a little to upset and really angry. Like in Rham, when you rage quit.

DeletedUser16436

Ok, you are starting to get a little too upset here. You have always been a defensive player that talks a lot of trash. You always try to provoke people into attacking you. Then they op you and you pretty much always quit during or after the op. As you mentioned with your previous post of "being op'd" but left after the op was over. This world you actually did stuck it out.

I think we need to stop. You are getting a little to upset and really angry. Like in Rham, when you rage quit.

Didn’t rage quit in Rhammus as previously explained.

I didn’t quit in Sinope after I got OP’d, I sniped the CS and kept playing.

Other than that I haven’t been OP’d.

You say I’m the one who’s upset and angry when you’re the person who keeps coming back with their salty paragraphs crying about how bad of an alliance we are and how upset you are that you lost. Grow up

DeletedUser3317

Lying? You joined SE on August 18. Krot, Applesnider, thejosh, oreo, too tall, and other players who decided to join us were still there. Apparently you didn't get an invite. You talk about the FF record against Pillars, but that had ZIP to do with you, since you spent most of your time in SE I mean DV 2.

But it was before your time...... right :D

actually when I came over RTL Original was the one that invited me, but he left to play the other world pretty quick because he said this world was lame. He has been simming here ever since.. By the time I came on board Oreo and them were already in Pillars. You may want to ask them. They are still in your alliance. As for applesnider, the josh, too tall. I do not know who those guys are. I do not seriously know where you got some of your information. I did not come over until Rhamm was finished. Then I was off for a month in Punta Cana. believe me, i make good money, but I am not paying for a month of wifi in the DR. That would be crazy expensive.

Its just like your post on BP. Talking about how I got so much BP in the 3 weeks. I feel like that was more of an insult to you then me. It means it only took me 3 weeks to catch you guys in BP. Since most of my cities were along Pillars border what can i do? It is not like you guys fight wars or anything. You said yourself, you try to avoid wars and wait to be attacked.

You wanna try again or you just going to keep reposting the same stuff. LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3317

Didn’t rage quit in Rhammus as previously explained.

I didn’t quit in Sinope after I got OP’d, I sniped the CS and kept playing.

Other than that I haven’t been OP’d.

You say I’m the one who’s upset and angry when you’re the person who keeps coming back with their salty paragraphs crying about how bad of an alliance we are and how upset you are that you lost. Grow up

Not at all upset. I am good. you are just upset about how many times people know you rage quit.

DeletedUser16448

actually when I came over RTL Original was the one that invited me, but he left to play the other world pretty quick because he said this world was lame. He has been simming here ever since.. By the time I came on board Oreo and them were already in Pillars.

You wanna try again or you just going to keep reposting the same stuff. LOL!

ROFL - I got it from grepolife - http://grepolife.com/us/81/player/278159
funny, gcrt has the same data.

And you posted here about how you like trolls in October.

So keep digging your hole. It always amazes me when someone doubles down on their easily provable lies. Doesn't seem very smart.... oh wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16436

Not at all upset. I am good. you are just upset about how many times people know you rage quit.

Broken record again.

I never rage quit. Plus you say “how many times” I have rage quit but you can only come up with 1 instance which is fake anyway.

DeletedUser3317

Broken record again.

I never rage quit. Plus you say “how many times” I have rage quit but you can only come up with 1 instance which is fake anyway.

Capt. take it easy you are raging again. this is why people believe you rage quit ...when you always quit a world. Not only in Rham but also in Sinope.

up your meds and take it easy. LOL! Your BP has to be through the roof. ( I mean Blood Pressure. Not Battle Points., LOL! )

DeletedUser3317

You still on
ROFL - I got it from grepolife - http://grepolife.com/us/81/player/278159
funny, gcrt has the same data.

And you posted here about how you like trolls in October.

So keep digging your hole. It always amazes me when someone doubles down on their easily provable lies. Doesn't seem very smart.... oh wait.

You still reposting Raspu? Come on man. this is the 4th repost Give it up already. I cant keep answering your re-posts with the same answers. LOL! Move on man. :rolleyes:

And I do like trolls. I am here talking with you and capt am I not?

DeletedUser15165

Well there goes 5 mins of my life that I won't get back...........catching up on this thread.

I think we can all agree that you guys can't or won't agree on anything.

DeletedUser16436

Capt. take it easy you are raging again. this is why people believe you rage quit ...when you always quit a world. Not only in Rham but also in Sinope.

up your meds and take it easy. LOL! Your BP has to be through the roof. ( I mean Blood Pressure. Not Battle Points., LOL! )

I didn’t quit Sinope as stated. Go check Grepolife. I played until the end of the world.

DeletedUser15973

I would like to be the first to offer my congratulations to Pillars. You guys pulled it out in the end. I look forward to many more good fights in future servers.

And this next comment is aimed at noone in particular.... Grow up. We're all here playing a game. You win some and you lose some. No excuses and argument needed. Be humble in victory and be a good sport in loss.

I feel like our team (DW) did a decent job on this server but we failed to be in the running come end game without a merge. The wolves just like to fight and have fun as a crew and I can't speak for anyone else but I had fun. After all, if you're not having fun you're not doing it right
Even in loss, I'm proud of our crew. We may not walk away from this server with a digital crown and our names in a "hall of fame" but I feel like we gained respect from Ally and enemy alike.