Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

I said I was glad you ended the sentence with “lol.” Not that I didn’t like it. You talk about courtesy and politeness, yet you refuse to show the simple respect of properly reading the words of the person you respond to.

You also have the disrespectful habit of only responding to the things you want to respond to.

I asked you: HOW’S THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

It is an ongoing process lol. The results are not out yet. I will let u know once this world ends

DeletedUser16436

Okay. Let’s see someone from Pillars leadership come here and back that up. I’ll wait.

Just because we had a conversation doesn’t mean what you think it means. You are like a child who can’t contemplate that much more is going on around you that you don’t understand.

Also - didn’t you say you were going to stop 2 hours ago?

I was going to before you unnecessarily insulted my teammate. I could also call you the child for throwing the tantrums you do. You are such an angry person lol. And if our conversation was so meaningless you wouldn’t have got the things you asked me for. You got into our discord server, you got to actually lead OPs because we trusted you and we gave you cities of ours . If I remember correctly I actually gave you one myself. You’re just too afraid to admit these things because it’ll damage your already massive ego

DeletedUser16507

Its always the loudest ones...... I was just looking at stats. I have to say, Pillars stats as a whole, are pretty good. You should be proud to be standing behind a team like that Captain!

DeletedUser16436

Don’t worry, you don’t need to explain it. We all know your word means nothing.

Dishonesty angers me, yes. I can understand how a person like you, who clearly doesn’t care about the distinction between truth and fact, would not appreciate my response.

I’m sure that’s what you think. Those are called delusions of grandeur. Look it up. Your individual beliefs do not make things real.

Again your reference to “letting” me lead Ops is hysterical. The notion that that was some kind of privilege is straight out of a Grimms’ fairy tale. Pillars leadership was begging me to lead Ops because none of them were willing and able to do so.

Of course you are misremembering. I will wait for you to post the Grepolife link to the city I currently possess, which you previously gave me. Grepolife shows all city transfer histories now, so it shouldn’t be hard to find. But I assume I’ll be waiting just as long as it takes for you to produce a Pillars leader to confirm that you were the architect of the Pillars/WoS pact... so I won’t hold my breath.

Yes, join the long list of people who resort to insulting me and trying to discredit me on a personal level because they can’t actually show that I’m wrong.

http://grepolife.com/us/81/town/9523 here you go. And regardless of whether they asked you to lead our OP on Peace to the World, they still allowed you to. That’s what matters.

DeletedUser16436

Its always the loudest ones...... I was just looking at stats. I have to say, Pillars stats as a whole, are pretty good. You should be proud to be standing behind a team like that Captain!

My team are very good, let down by a few people who don’t contribute enough but I’m proud of what we have achieved.

DeletedUser16436

Ah fair enough. You will have to forgive me for forgetting about the inactive 2000 point city you only took in order to transfer to me. You put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into that one in those 36 hours! But technically it counts, I guess. I stand corrected!

Now who’s going to vouch for your claim that you created the pact between Pillars and WoS?

E996BE4C-4BEE-444D-879E-163016B17E49.jpeg

Zombie was the person who told me to get it going in the first place

DeletedUser16436

Yes, ask the 80 year old man about something that happened months before. Good source!

I would post my September 9, 2019 and September 10, 2019 conversations with Deathblade and Stealthy Jay about starting the pact between WoS and Pillars, but forum rules prevent me from doing so.

I would post the full conversation between us but it’s too long and I doubt you care enough.

DeletedUser7205

To be fair Mega, they gave up attacking us for the most part a long time ago. You know how it progresses. Pillars still have this world in hand but certainly could lose it if they don't bring an a-game we haven't seen lately. The strategy they took was very well built bringing in basically all they could in oceans 45 and 55 early on then simply chewing through the internals to get larger. Unfortunately, they seem to be running a bit low on defense currently so if you have the offense, you can steal cities with little resistance. The last couple takes here were so poorly defended that well over 2000 LS over shot the landing.

I recommend that Mega take over Pillars so he can steer them to victory.

DeletedUser16436

I know you’re joking but I’ll go with it anyways.

Pillars doesn’t fight. They’ve spent the whole world trying to recruit players to fight for them. Players want to fight WITH a group, not FOR a group. Pillars doesn’t seem to grasp this concept - or they understand it but think they can succeed in spite of it? - this failure/arrogance will ultimately be their downfall. Because any real fighter will reject such conditions eventually.

That’s what Pudding and other Pillars leadership are so ticked off about. They thought they could get away with WoS doing their dirty work for them. When we realized the charade and refused to be their horses, they acted like we were ungrateful. The cities they “gave” us, “allowing” me to run their Ops, like they were so noble to bestow such privileges on us. In truth, they were just instruments of servitude.

We saw the same thing in a different form after the pact dissolved. Despite the numerous advantages they had, what did Pillars do? Instead of taking us on directly, their main strategy was trying to poach WoS players to turn on their old allies. Again, trying to recruit others to do the fighting for them. Pathetic.

So after months of these machinations by Pillars leadership, what they have remaining now is an alliance with very few soldiers. Mostly just simmers, freeloaders, and pretenders.

I’m not sure anyone can lead such an alliance to victory. Certainly not me.

You weren’t doing any dirty work for us from what I was involved in. We genuinely had an interest in working with you guys.

DeletedUser16436

OBVIOUSLY the pact was in existence prior to you ever messaging me. You wanted us to MERGE. You didn't create anything, and certainly not the pact.

Also, I'd like to point out how this contradicts your statement earlier in this thread that you weren't in leadership and you weren't responsible for Pillars failures.

I was not aware of any pact, I was told by Zombie that I should try and work out something between us. That's all. Obviously the first thing that came to my mind was a merge. As for me stating about leadership, in fairness I had no real say in the running of the main alliance but I was tasked with keeping P2 up and running and got to pitch in my thoughts if things came up. Plus I was barely even in that role for a long period of time. Things were going well when I was asked to do it. Zombie let me open talks with you from what I was aware of. This might just be a misunderstanding on my behalf and I would be willing to own up to that. I may be wrong but I don't believe we shared forums before I spoke to you.

DeletedUser16436

You weren't aware of any pact? YOU LITERALLY SAY IN YOUR MESSAGE:
View attachment 3177
View attachment 3178
Even with the evidence staring you in the face you still prevaricate? Are you a pathological liar??

Oh shoot my bad LOL. It's been a while. Maybe I should have just said I helped improve relations? Because in fairness things did get better after that maybe not solely because of me but still

DeletedUser11243

You know Mega, the split between you and Pillars isn't your fault. You are a big personality that not everyone can handle. I really think that your best chance for success would have been playing with us. Too bad you spawned so far away. Next server we should start it out right. Hit me up on discord.

jdubbs

Citizen
I got to get ready to do this again kiddos. I might be interested in another world after June. Until then, someone hit the button asap on the thirteenth.
61469517_2204487979628984_5889950860758220800_n.jpg

DeletedUser16436

You know Mega, the split between you and Pillars isn't your fault. You are a big personality that not everyone can handle. I really think that your best chance for success would have been playing with us. Too bad you spawned so far away. Next server we should start it out right. Hit me up on discord.

hahaha