Night time bonus

DeletedUser2039

Just voicing my opinion...but that's stupid. A night bonus would be beneficial to Grepolis' aspect of strategy regardless of its minimal geographical unfairness.

DeletedUser271

And what time zone would the Night Bonus follow ? (I mean, will it be at NYC time, LA time... etc ?) What you don't understand is that according to the time zone and the player's location, it will be totally unfair. Just imagine the night bonus is from 20pm NYC time to 7am NYC time, people who live in Los Angeles or such city on the West Coast would not play on the world because they would have to wake up early to send their attacks before the night bonus and Innogames wouldn't earn as much money as if the server didn't have a Night Bonus. And Innogames is an enterprise which means that they want to earn as much money as possible. That's one of the reasons why there is no night bonus ln US servers

DeletedUser2039

Are you serious? Loosing business because of a night bonus? I mean I see what your getting at but that is extremely exaggerated. I bet not even a fraction of current west coast players would fully quite the game because of a the introduction of a night bonus. Its extremely unrealistic and an invalid argument.

Another perspective is to have a small night bonus time period (say 2-4 eastern) and it would be fair for the majority of players.

DeletedUser

Are you serious? Loosing business because of a night bonus? I mean I see what your getting at but that is extremely exaggerated. I bet not even a fraction of current west coast players would fully quite the game because of a the introduction of a night bonus. Its extremely unrealistic and an invalid argument.

Another perspective is to have a small night bonus time period (say 2-4 eastern) and it would be fair for the majority of players.

ROFLMAO....yeah an eastern night bonus. Could that be because it's your timezone.....roflmao

DeletedUser2039

No, a night bonus for all time zones, I could have said 11-1 in whatever time-zone California is in. I just had to reference it to one time-zone. Players on the east coast would be put at a disadvantage so I don't understand what your saying.