Night Mode During Conquest?

Haloapollo

Newcomer
Hey all, just wondering. Do occupying forces in a conquest gain the advantage of the night mode defensive bonus?
If I send a CS while night mode is active, get in successfully, and start siege, and the player who is besieged recalls support in order to snipe my CS, does that snipe get affected by Night Mode?
I'm wondering if the snipe counts as an attack in this scenario and becomes vulnerable to night mode against the "defending" conquest in the city.
Just wondering if anyone has encountered this.
Sorry for the messy post, it's kind of hard to describe the scenario.
Thanks!

Yes NB takes affect as soon as your CA lands if you time it right.

It is a common strategy to attempt to land your CS 1 second prior to NB to have an increase probability in surviving a BackSnipe and give you time to stack the siege overnight.

DeletedUser16648

I'm thinking Haloapollo means after the night Bonus is already in effect . Where the conquest is successful but lands after 12 : 00 : 00 . But as far as the defender recalling troops to snipe no it would not effect them negatively if that is what you mean . As the Night Bonus negative effect is only applied to attacker's troops .

I'm thinking Haloapollo means after the night Bonus is already in effect . Where the conquest is successful but lands after 12 : 00 : 00 . But as far as the defender recalling troops to snipe no it would not effect them negatively if that is what you mean . As the Night Bonus negative effect is only applied to attacker's troops .
I can guarantee you that if I land a conquest a second before NB takes effect and you backsnipe AFTER NB starts night bonus will negatively effect it since you are now the attacker

DeletedUser16648

I can guarantee you that if I land a conquest a second before NB takes effect and you backsnipe AFTER NB starts night bonus will negatively effect it since you are now the attacker
No those are still your troops when the colony ship lands . It is not officially the attacker's city until after the 12 hr wait period . That is presuming the defender recalls the troops before the colony ship lands . It is impossible to attack your own troops with your own troops . I've tried it such as sending one set of defense troops to another player's city then sending attack troops to land after the defense lands . The attacking troop totally dodge any contact with the defense troops . Literally the only troops that the attacker can hit is if the attacker casts divine sign or the Athena spell on the defender . I've tried attacking my own city and it activates a peace time .
The game is set up that way I suppose so that you are either stuck with troops you can't get rid of . Or you are drawing in most cases unwanted attention to yourself .
Either the back snipe is enough to break the siege or not . It's calculated into versus the remaining troops

DeletedUser16648

Like where if the colony ship lands it means it killed all of the troops that the defender had there with the colony ship surviving . So now the 12 hour wait time starts . So the back snipe is in return mode when it lands since it is still your city . You can still access island quests and such .

DeletedUser16648

But like I said you are still referring to 1 second before night bonus again . This was already explained what part of ( After ) Night Bonus are you not getting ? After not before ...the opposite of before .

DeletedUser16648

Where we avoid using the night bonus as an excuse .

Like where if the colony ship lands it means it killed all of the troops that the defender had there with the colony ship surviving . So now the 12 hour wait time starts . So the back snipe is in return mode when it lands since it is still your city . You can still access island quests and such .
I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, but the original question clearly stated that if you manage to SUCESSFULLY land a CS during night bonus, meaning the conquest has already taken affect, meaning you don't have access to island quests, meaning in 12 hours your city will be lost, meaning your city is already in siege, and if the city recalls troops in order to try break your CS during NB will the negative bonus affect the defending players troops..... yes, yes it does.

DeletedUser16648

No the question was are the troops recalled negatively affected by the Night Bonus as if they are already the opponents troops . The answer to that is no because the troops were created in that city . The negative effect only affects the attacker's troops that were built in his or her city . So they take the positive affect of the Night Bonus . As you said ( in 12 hours your city will be lost ) not immediately . Which the correct way to say it is might be lost . As there is a thing called breaking a siege . Where alliance members send attacks to land after the siege and kill off the CS before the 12 hours is up . The command does not change midway thru travel from recall to attack . They just become part of breaking the siege . Yes you can access the island quests that is how you collect your prizes . Just if you start one during the siege and can't break it nobody gets the prize . It is not sitting there waiting for the attacker to collect after the 12 hours . You just have to collect it before the siege ends .

No the question was are the troops recalled negatively affected by the Night Bonus as if they are already the opponents troops . The answer to that is no because the troops were created in that city . The negative effect only affects the attacker's troops that were built in his or her city . So they take the positive affect of the Night Bonus . As you said ( in 12 hours your city will be lost ) not immediately . Which the correct way to say it is might be lost . As there is a thing called breaking a siege . Where alliance members send attacks to land after the siege and kill off the CS before the 12 hours is up . The command does not change midway thru travel from recall to attack . They just become part of breaking the siege . Yes you can access the island quests that is how you collect your prizes . Just if you start one during the siege and can't break it nobody gets the prize . It is not sitting there waiting for the attacker to collect after the 12 hours . You just have to collect it before the siege ends .

Broski the question was "Hey all, just wondering. Do occupying forces in a conquest gain the advantage of the night mode defensive bonus?" the answer is yes they do, once a CS lands and NB starts any and all troops attacking the city will be affected by NB, regardless of the player, until NB ends.

DeletedUser16648

Broski the question was "Hey all, just wondering. Do occupying forces in a conquest gain the advantage of the night mode defensive bonus?" the answer is yes they do, once a CS lands and NB starts any and all troops attacking the city will be affected by NB, regardless of the player, until NB ends.
What part of they are not attacking troops do people not get on here ? Please pay attention if the troops in question are the defending player's troops that he or she trained . Recalling them is not an attack command . When a Colonization ship lands the city in question is not immediately under control of the attacking player . It is still under the control of the defending player . Answer this when an attacking player lands a colony ship . Is there a command that he or she can go to that city ? Then view the activity of troop commands and change them . The answer is no because they don't control any of the troops they can't use the troops to attack other cities owned by the defending player . They can use their own troops but not the troops in that specific city . I don't know why people troll on here it is stupid . I could of swore in one of my previous posts I already explained this very thoroughly . The defending player clicks recall not attack . The night bonus only negatively affects the attacking cities troops . So lets say I send troops at somebody during the night bonus . Only the troops that I specifically trained and sent are affected negatively . They have two cities or more the city being attacked has troops defending their other city or cities or another player . They click recall but the colony ship of mine lands first . I don't own those troops that they recalled I did not send them in attack formation . Nor do I own the city yet I am unable to go into the city and start building or anything . If I can do anything with them at all . That does not start until they ( troops recalled ) return and that 12 hour wait time ends .

DeletedUser271

I count no fewer than 325 words in your comment, I have read every single one of them three times, and I still don't understand what your point is... If you're disagreeing with what the others said, I hate to break it to you, but you're wrong.

DeletedUser4601

We need a new 'conquest' map with Night Bonus for US players. My friends enjoyed playing #91 ( LATOS), but have no where now to play. Most of us do not like 'revolt' maps.

DeletedUser15798

How about a map where every player has Night Bonus and not just those who live in the US, it's about time it was fair for all players no matter where they live. I agree revolt maps are great for anyone who is stupid to waste money to win at any cost.

DeletedUser15625

We need a new 'conquest' map with Night Bonus for US players. My friends enjoyed playing #91 ( LATOS), but have no where now to play. Most of us do not like 'revolt' maps.
Doesn't really matter if they have NB or not. Night bonus will not save your cities when someone catches you offline. People need to stop depending on night bonus and think that it will deter people away from attacking you at 3am. If myself or even anyone half decent at the game catches you off, they will clear you and take your city regardless.

How about a map where every player has Night Bonus and not just those who live in the US, it's about time it was fair for all players no matter where they live. I agree revolt maps are great for anyone who is stupid to waste money to win at any cost.

Going to assume you mean you want to have night bonus for everyone according to their own specific timezones so that they can have it when they are sleeping. Night bonus when given is set for US times. If you live elsewhere and want NB, just go play for that specific timezone instead.

Has nothing to do with fairness, lol. The settings are announced before the world launches, up to you whether or not you want to play it. They won't change just because you don't want to get attacked and want to feel "protected" while you sleep and it is day time for someone else.

DeletedUser13931

NB was designed as a deterrent to being attacked given the 100% defensive bonus it provides. A few of us pointed out that players would probably exploit the defensive bonus by landing a CS right before NB, however Inno did not make any changes to how it works. We thought that perhaps NB should be disabled for any cities in siege. This would enable opposing alliances to have a normal opportunity to break the siege opposed to allowing the sieging alliance a 100% defensive bonus.