Night Bonus

DeletedUser15947

Someone should message Ank and tell him and his sims (that we clear EVERY single day) that its active here... Good golder... Not so much a good leader :/

At this point want to join him and teach him this game. Seems hes new....

#MaulHere

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16017

HAHAHAHA. PACT maybe.....

At any point, given a chance, you will come to me to pact. You like a whre. (missed one alphabet in there just to respect the forums rights). Just keep waiting for an opportunity.

Besides I like the way you need to pop up my name in any of your conversation. You just can't do without me. But this daddy isn't interested in this little bch.

DeletedUser15947

well... ank.... Maul here. and he kind of rocks.

doesn't attack stacked sieges at night bonus.

again...

Maul here!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15947

HAHAHAHA. PACT maybe.....

At any point, given a chance, you will come to me to pact. You like a whre. (missed one alphabet in there just to respect the forums rights). Just keep waiting for an opportunity.

Besides I like the way you need to pop up my name in any of your conversation. You just can't do without me. But this daddy isn't interested in this little bch.
also missed another... You're*

Night Bonus is a good thing but it still does not solve the issue because golders will just buy whatever they need and send regardless. A few send during NB and do not care if they lose units.. As long as the gold is a major part in game NB though helps will make no difference... I do like that Grep is taking some good steps forward though

DeletedUser16016

Night Bonus is a good thing but it still does not solve the issue because golders will just buy whatever they need and send regardless. A few send during NB and do not care if they lose units.. As long as the gold is a major part in game NB though helps will make no difference... I do like that Grep is taking some good steps forward though
I just send double units lol doesn't take that long to rebuild even without gold