Next revolt

DeletedUser15403

Okkk so anyone who know me knows im not a fan of leadership, but ill light some cities the hell up.

Not gonna drop my resume here, just lookin to see if i can get a team together for next revolt world.

Non MRA, No pact style, gotta know someone on the team and be a killer to get in. Maybe a honey badgers type feel? Who cares about winning the crown, i just wanna make a ruckus in a world of simmers and gold whores

DeletedUser10912

Okkk so anyone who know me knows im not a fan of leadership, but ill light some cities the up.

Not gonna drop my resume here, just lookin to see if i can get a team together for next revolt world.

Non MRA, No pact style, gotta know someone on the team and be a killer to get in. Maybe a honey badgers type feel? Who cares about winning the crown, i just wanna make a ruckus in a world of simmers and gold whores
Lol what’s the longest you’ve ever stayed in a word? :eek::eek:

DeletedUser15403

I unno lol, a year? Im add, hence why i hate leadership

DeletedUser15403

Ive left a few worlds due to RL stuff, and others because leadership left world and alliance died, and i lost interest in the world at those moments. But if the heat is on im in for fights, end game nevet interested me just all politics at that point

DeletedUser16156

new revolt world just came out, can i join this premade :)?

DeletedUser16156

Lol iron arent you in a premade for the new dom world already
on EN, i lurk everywhere :p. i am founder there, here i am just looking for somewhere to pass time and help a top alliance. then my real work is on that world

Quasimono

Messenger
give me speed four and i'm there in the next revolt. Never was convinced to "Un-Siege" my own city much less attack alliance members, gods forbid!

Quasimono

Messenger
Who all's read or at least heard of-- a book by Jennifer Tully or something Jennifer Tulliver called Mole People on the folks who occupy NYC's abandoned subway property?