Next revolt

Mole Man 420

Peltast
Okkk so anyone who know me knows im not a fan of leadership, but ill light some cities the hell up.

Not gonna drop my resume here, just lookin to see if i can get a team together for next revolt world.

Non MRA, No pact style, gotta know someone on the team and be a killer to get in. Maybe a honey badgers type feel? Who cares about winning the crown, i just wanna make a ruckus in a world of simmers and gold whores

Uoflgirl

Peltast
Okkk so anyone who know me knows im not a fan of leadership, but ill light some cities the up.

Not gonna drop my resume here, just lookin to see if i can get a team together for next revolt world.

Non MRA, No pact style, gotta know someone on the team and be a killer to get in. Maybe a honey badgers type feel? Who cares about winning the crown, i just wanna make a ruckus in a world of simmers and gold whores
Lol what’s the longest you’ve ever stayed in a word? :eek::eek:

Mole Man 420

Peltast
Ive left a few worlds due to RL stuff, and others because leadership left world and alliance died, and i lost interest in the world at those moments. But if the heat is on im in for fights, end game nevet interested me just all politics at that point