Next Revolt World

DeletedUser15403

So I'm pretty sure any of you who read these forums know their is most likely a new revolt world coming out soon ( 2+ weeks with current poll at time of this post)

Figure I'll see if anyone wants to join a group of seasoned veterans who are joining together.

Atm I know of at least 7 people joining, all of which have experience in leadership and have played together on if not at least 2 or more worlds together.

On mobile so not going too into details.. but I feel this next world will be exciting... Hopefully speed 3+!

DeletedUser15325

Lol who cares. Revolt is for players who need time to stack their cities before a CS lands. Play a real server that actually involves having to work and having to worry about get sniped and stop crashing fliers into walls that's the most asinine use of fliers I've ever seen.

DeletedUser15403

Sigh such a motivating forums this is these days. Just negative nancies and know it alls.

Btw, did u need attention? Not sure what the point of your comment was XXX.

DeletedUser15403

On a side note, I've played CQ and Revolt worlfss.

They both have different strategies which I like

My main thing is live sieges don't work on mobile which is a deal breaker for me, I don't have enough access / time to spend on a CPU to play on the website .. %90 of my time is on the phone. So when revolt worlds started coming out I tried a few and got used to the new strategy

Which btw, if ure not a noob or an idiot, their is a lot of strategy in revolt world.. cross revolting whole islands / players and forcing them to resort to sniping to save their cities while sending out 5+ CSs all to land at the same time at different cities. Their not stacking them all. So if you think your so skilled try your hand at a new strategy xxxx

I'd love to see u in this world to show u what I mean ;)

DeletedUser15325

Lol I've played revolt. Took a guy 4 days to take 1 city off of me.I had 6 cities and he had 34.so either I'm that good or he was awful. Like I said revolt is irreverent.when your ready to step to the major leagues come find me home. I'll show you how its done. Til then keep dreaming about being "good"

DeletedUser7813

Former player from Psi and Lamia. I started up playing again a few weeks ago on an established world, but would love to start on a fresh world.

DeletedUser15403

Otateral I'll message u when they have a date for the world.

Xxxx I'm not impressed. U seem bored lol

DeletedUser

Conquest involves little strategy now, build no wall, backsnipe with flyers. Repeat. Don't act like playing conquest makes you superior.

So true. Offensively conquest is tougher due to having to land support as soon after a CS as possible, but defensively it's easy. I've only been in one particularly hard Revolt world, but that comes down to the players in that world. Most have no idea how to play it, hence why some people say Revolt is easier. In regards to large alliances, it's easier in Conquest to break multiple sieges than to defend multiple revolted cities in revolt.

DeletedUser15325

It's the major leagues. Step up or step out homie. Grepo legends like GROM didn't waste their time on revolt worlds. They cut their teeth on conquest worlds. So be revelant and actually play a server that means something. I know for certain none of you revolt 'Gods' can cut it in conquest servers. Probably can't get more then 10 cities before you all run off and claim conquest is "too hard"

DeletedUser

GROM has never said revolt was easy, just that it's not his preferred server type. I'm much the same; I prefer Conquest but enjoy Revolt on occasion.

It all comes down to preference. You clearly prefer conquest.

Anywho, good luck in the next revolt world. I won't be joining as I'm jumping into the next EN server now for the laughs before I set my premade up.

DeletedUser15403

Xxxx I'm still hoping u join this world to show u how easy it is

DeletedUser15403

Your probably right legacy

Never understood the point of trash talk on someone else's post if your not even going to back it up though.

Oh well .. more competition would be fun though.. grep isn't what it used to be a few years or more ago

DeletedUser

Your probably right legacy

Never understood the point of trash talk on someone else's post if your not even going to back it up though.

Oh well .. more competition would be fun though.. grep isn't what it used to be a few years or more ago

Some people have nothing better to do.

I must admit, the US servers aren't as competitive as the EN servers. They're still fun though and some of the guys I've played with here are awesome. But it's definitely not as competitive nor as active in the forums.

DeletedUser13759

the US forums are so dead why I prefer EN plus it's a lot more competitive

DeletedUser15403

I've heard the same .. but I've got a few friends here in US one of which I play every world together with and it's too much to switch between EN and US servers. I think it might be cool if they figured out a way to merge several together if it would work.. i think the level of game play would sky rocket on a merged server.

DeletedUser5973

It's the major leagues. Step up or step out homie. Grepo legends like GROM didn't waste their time on revolt worlds. They cut their teeth on conquest worlds. So be revelant and actually play a server that means something. I know for certain none of you revolt 'Gods' can cut it in conquest servers. Probably can't get more then 10 cities before you all run off and claim conquest is "too hard"
Kid, I would wipe the floor with you. Ring out all the excess dirty water and then start over.

DeletedUser15403

Gonna be honest, I made this post to get a few more active players on board, but the current outcome thus far is way more amusing .