Next 4/4 Revolt no Morale World

DeletedUser13443

Hey MODs, Oropos has 28 days left. Can you all please remake that world's settings in a new world before it closes please? So many love those settings.
It never ceases to amaze me how Inno games will continuously refuse to listen to what experienced players on here are asking for. You could have Jesus himself asking for a 4-4 world, and they still wouldn't budge.

DeletedUser15839

It never ceases to amaze me how Inno games will continuously refuse to listen to what experienced players on here are asking for. You could have Jesus himself asking for a 4-4 world, and they still wouldn't budge.

Well they came close with the new world. Let me know in game if you want to come over!

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Seems such a simple solution and for the life of me I don't know why it is not instituted.

US Server 4/4 No Morale

US Server 3/3 Morale

US Server 2/2 No Morale

Us Server 4/4 Morale

US Server 3/3 No Morale

Us Server 2/2 Morale

Rinse and Repeat.

Do the same for EN worlds. Every one would know exactly what world was opening next. 2/2 would be a good compromise for those that like slow long worlds.

DeletedUser15839

Seems such a simple solution and for the life of me I don't know why it is not instituted.

US Server 4/4 No Morale

US Server 3/3 Morale

US Server 2/2 No Morale

Us Server 4/4 Morale

US Server 3/3 No Morale

Us Server 2/2 Morale

Rinse and Repeat.

Do the same for EN worlds. Every one would know exactly what world was opening next. 2/2 would be a good compromise for those that like slow long worlds.

Where you at now Blood?

DeletedUser13502

For now all worlds will have morale active. We alternate conquest and revolt and then night bonus on or off.

DeletedUser11525

I suspect with the recent changes in the morale system (reducing and disappearing after 11 cities), the feeling is that "No Morale" worlds aren't needed any more.

I won't argue if its right or wrong. That's a topic for a different thread.