Newspaper?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser9662

Since nobody has stepped up to do this I guess I will. This will be my first newspaper I have ever done, so please don't expect a miracle or anything :D. I am not sure when it will be completed, but I expect it to be done Sunday. The newspaper will include interviews, wars, prizes and a few other things. Anyone that's has a name for the newspaper and a slogan put it down below :)

DeletedUser

The Marathon Monthly, because this world is so slow :p

For a serious one, the only other M word for newspaper I can think of is Metropolitan.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10603

I'm pumped for the first issue! How about, The Marathon Milestone? Since your posting everything up until this date, just a thought haha.

DeletedUser9662

Just want to say I might get this done earlier then expected! Almost all the interviews are done, just waiting on 2 more. The other sections are almost done too! If anyone would like to see the early copy so far PM me on here.

DeletedUser9662

Alright guys and gals I am proud to announce that I have finished this much faster then I thought. The newspaper should be out sometime tomorrow :)

DeletedUser9662

Expectations are high ;)

Very funny :D
Post it! Post it! Post it!
Waiting for one last interview and adding finishing touches
[spr]Be patient :p[/spr]

Edit: Here is a sneak peak!
k1yJtm3RmRp2PKenET3Wvne5RhvDJhuVw_WTv1gVz8Ps0KtFEGkXBzZ6z_PAbCm9MBW7XWqy9PLefWcQ2a7L6ZALEuVw14FCqw7klEY_ne-1lAzp_AMStW5y4YJselQNzw

Last edited by a moderator: