Newspaper

• Thread starter DeletedUser10186
  • Start date

DeletedUser10186

Draceus Radioactive

1. Well, I started playing this game when it started. Have learned a lot since i started playing. A bigger fan of Conquest Worlds, but sometimes i like to mess around and play a revolt world. Well, our alliance goals is like any other alliance, to go to WW stage complete all 7 and get a crown.

2. This world is probably the most boring server I've played on the Us. Servers thus far. Speed 1s proved to be more exciting than this to be honest. Some alliances have something coming for them, East is where the lay trembling in fear of us and Anas.

3. Not that I've seen so far, Faceless Elite had a chance to do that, but their founder went on VM and hasn't returned for some weird reason after saying he'd be back in a week tops. These alliances that have potential to do it aren't aggressive and keep losing their aggressive players to bigger/more experienced alliances.

4. A big surprising thing that me and RA/Nuke have noticed is the ability for Sir Kipper to build himself all the way back up after we rimmed him into a 2.5k city. He is now a top 15 player. Another surprising thing is how fast BiH caved when us and Anas started attacking back. VM saved a few of them, but who knows how long that'll last.

5. Nope, not the trash-talking kind of person.

=====

Tunzafun Dark Waters

G'day, I'm Tunzafun! And as the name says, I'm Tunza fun! I'm 23 years old and live in the great state of Queensland, Australia. This is my first time playing Grep but I've gotten the hang of it quickly so now it's just a matter of catching up. I'm a hardcore gamer that loves to win, spent 5 years raiding at the highest levels of competition in World of Warcraft but have gone mobile now due to a busy social life. I'm war chief of Dark Waters and have high expectations of my members and the future of our alliance.

Compared to my old Kings Empire server, our server is going great. Lots of competition and growth, hopefully that continues. My darkhorse was <Faceless Ones> so I guess that is also the biggest surprise. I wasn't around for the early days of the server, so I can't speak of Radio's early feats.

I'll save the trash talking for others, but I will say its an honour to be considered a server VIP and I look forwarded to being a part of this server with so many great alliances for a long time.

Cheers, Tunzafunxo.

=====

Swamp Fox Radioactive

1. Tell us a little about yourself and your alliance goals, credo, experience etc.

I started grepo on en Epsilon. I was the world's biggest noob then :D. I took a break for a year after playing a couple worlds there and came back for .US Zeta. I got 1.2 million points there. Many people may know that I was the founder of the fail alliance on Tau, What does the Fox Say? I have learned since then and work hard each day to improve.
Our Alliance Goal is to create an alliance where everyone is participating and attacking. We are only as strong as our weakess player. We don't care about points, we care about abp.

2. What are your feelings on this world so far and moving forward?

I am really enjoying this world so far. I wish there were a little more competition in terms of actually having a war. All the alliances we have fought haven't really attacked us back. I want my DBP!

3. Are there any alliances out there that might be a darkhorse in this world? Anyone who can make some noise that aren't really getting any recognition?

N.W.O

4. What has been the most surprising thing that has happened so far? Early ends to alliances that were early favorites etc?

I really expected a longer war against FS

5. Any trash talk or closing statements?

Will you be the next Hiroshima?

=====

R.H. Stogus Nuke

1-I am R.H.Stogus, The King of Noobs, etc etc
Alliance Goals-Win WW I guess
My experience I joined many worlds just to see which settings best fit me...I guess 2-3 Revolt Morale fit me best. and yeah...Im still learning everyday and Ive been helping in the alliance ( everyone helps each other in RA)

2- Well I guess Its still interesting but Its slowly dying out. We only have 8000 players ( many dont even have cities) and I dont think we will make world wonders unless our enemies dont start building cities through colonizations. I also this world is a little underrepresented. People keep saying that revolt is bad or whatever, But if you actually look closely, it actually isnt that bad...Oh and the heroes are amazing...I got hercules at level 15...and I love the favor it gives me....LOLOLOL

3- Syndicate and The Rat Patrol and their academies...Even though they are a lot smaller than our alliance, they still put up a good fight and they love turtling....other alliances are anastasis ( more players than RA-N but slightly lower average and BP)

4-Futurus Sanguis they were getting destroying or something like that and then they suddenly joined our alliance....LOLOL

5-Alexander the Chase, stop trash talking the forums, Im sick of it. Your trashtalking is as good as my first 100 posts on the forums ( aka which means they are horrible...

Charl-Stop bribing the mods so you can win the SOTW aint fair yo.....

And to all my former enemies...IM STILL ALIVE!!!! Remember when you all said that you were going to rim me, huh? I wonder where i am now...oh wait Im still here .....!!!!!!!!!

=====

Shadow.Empyre Empyre

I am flattered you chose to include me in your interviews, but I am not sure its properly deserved... yet. I will attempt to answer the questions and hope to give your newspaper something interesting about me and my alliance.

I am an old veteran to the game and started on the .en worlds many years ago. I have won 2 worlds with all 7 wonders and 1 with 4 wonders (later claiming the missing 3). There were other worlds I have lost in, but I doubt you want to hear of those. Over time, my experience has granted me many leadership positions in notable alliances of worlds past and those that are still standing now at the top of their worlds here on the north american worlds.

I chose to create this alternative persona in this world and hide my identity for many reasons. My past has produced many friends and even more enemies. I want to have a fresh start without the drag of history.

My start on this world was delayed and I ended up starting on the rim of the world a little over a month late. The benefit to this is missing all the drama of the beginning of the world and the ridiculous power struggles in the core of the world.

Currently the world stands with the top several alliances holding hands and passing the peace pipe around. In reality, these alliances are lead by teenagers (yes I know that for a fact, but wont name names) who only chose to fight battles they can't possibly lose. None of the truly strong powers of this world have even attempted to start a war with a true rival and instead pick fights with foes that stand no chance. I say they are cowards.

Those that have been around this game a while know what is coming in the near future and how much the atmosphere of this world will change over the next 4-6 months. Especially when the new school year hits in September and youngsters will have to go back to school... At least one of the top 3 alliances (which we all know is really only 2 alliances) will be gone for sure within 3 months and several others in the current top 12. Not because of war, but simple attrition.

As for surprises, none come to mind. This world has been as predictable as most of the others out there. And while my own alliance has been rising through the ranks, we are still new. We have not had the time to establish our name in the BP ranks of the world. This will change. We do not fear war, we do not fear being out numbered or out gunned, and we will continue our ascension to the top of this world. You have my word on that.

I hope this gives you an insight into my mind and point of view. I look forward to your paper.

=====

strategos riga- Midas

1.Well, I'm a pretty nooby player. First Revolt world, and first world since I got back into the game. I have a little previous experience in Mu with The Secret Society, but that is it. And the goal of my alliance is to simply defend what is ours. We plan to expand slowly, slow enough that we can actually hold onto what we claim. My credo is to adapt. Learn to adapt to your situation, and never have your plan set in stone. You need to have back-ups to your plans, and yesterday's enemies are today's friends. My alliance had a lot of experience with this last part until a major alliance descended upon us and ended our days of fighting with others.

2. Juktas has been a unique experience to me (excluding that it is my first revolt world). I've never seen a world dominated so quickly before, and it is truly a struggle to plan to change that. The task in front of the rest of us is large indeed, but the challenge is exciting. Its quite fun to think of extreme measures and plans. I really must feel bad for those in top alliances. As fun as it is to be dominating, it must grow very dull and boring when you have no worthy enemies to fight. We on the other hand, have the world against us, and there is no greater pleasure. Despite the fact that the world is dominated so early, I feel that this will make the future very interesting. This world WILL change, and when it does I truly believe it will be a time to remember.

3. Would you believe me if I said Midas? No, I didn't think so. In all seriousness, none of the alliances I've seen in the south are truly exceptional. Least not at this moment, but as I mentioned before, this world will change and it will come face-to-face with the darkhorse soon enough.

4.The most surprising thing in my experience, and forgive me for beating a dead horse, is the rapidness in which the world has fallen to the domination of a single coalition. I know MANY people talk about it, but it still does not diminish my curiosity on the subject. For example, let us take Radioactive. Radioactive has quite a number of good players, no one denies that. But I think the single most powerful weapon in Radioactive's arsenal is fear. People were, and still are terrified of standing up to Radioactive. Even before it became the Juggernaut it is today, people defected in droves when faced with war. Nobody has truly stood up to Radioactive. Of course that is not entirely the case, there are pockets of resistance here and there, but overall I feel that Radioactive has marched on relatively unopposed

5. I never trash talk but I will say this to those reading. The time of the dominate coalition will soon come to an end. It will happen in one or two ways. The first, is that a unified resistance develops, stops them in their tracks and ends their domination; or the second and by far the most likely and entertaining...war. Eventually, people will tire of a war game where everyone is on the same side, and they will betray their allies. There can be only one, and eventually there will be no coalition left...Just a single alliance. I can't say who will throw the first punch, but it will be beautiful.

=====

Mardock EAGLES

1. My name is mardock I have played this game for a very long time now,
we are a united alliance we do not search for trouble we do not want war with anyone either
we respect other alliance, we came from another server about 1 month ago

2. This world is going good I like it I think we will stay here

3.Well I really don't know any alliance that we are close to that are not heard but I think that our alliance isn't that recognized

4. Well till now nothing surprising have happened till now, but I know that there will be something surprising in the future

5. no we do not trash talk about any other alliance we respect other alliance

=====

Niko.Paterakis Radioactive

1. Well my name is Niko, as you might have figured out.

My alliance has one goal and that is to be the ruler of this world.

I became extremely battle hardened in us29 Delphi which is the first world I played once I learned that Cerbs aren't attacking units on Athens. I am Co-founder of Burbvision in us29 with Burbman himself, awesome guy , probably why I even play this game. I'd also like to give a shout out to lovenpower/loveandpower who taught me Cerbs aren't attacking units, probably the best Grepo player I know.

2. This world is incredibly slow at this point, we destroy an alliance in a day to a week, and then we wind up showing mercy and letting them join us, it's got it's ups and downs. I don't take this world seriously at all anymore it's kind of a joke to be honest nobody can put up a decent fight where we need to plan anything serious.

3. N.W.O is an alliance recommended by Peterpanic you might see him on the top of the points board with a retarded amount of cities. He says they are good players from Rho so i'll take his word on that and assume they are good players. All the other alliances like Hell Hounds and whoever they are attempting to band together should be interesting, but I don't think anything threatening will come out of it.

4. Most surprising thing? Hmmm... maybe futurus sanguis crumbling so fast? But they did have a bunch of alliances seeking their destruction and once we stepped it there was no chance at all... but now they are happy residents of Radioactive and we had to open up Nuke in order to host them all, now they are close brothers in arms and are dedicated fighters in their new home here.

5. Whitey is a noob.

oh also put in im going into vacation mode july 26th august 24th so if i fall out of the bp points they know why :)

=====

SmashNGrab Dark Waters

Hey, im SmashNGrab representing Dark Waters alliance. Im from NYC originally but currently way down south sweatin my az off. We are a bunch of gamers from all over the place that have formed a pretty strong bond. This is my first speed 2 world and i have to say im loving it. Cant really say much about dark horses since theres not to many big allies in our part of the world but i was surprised to see a few of the top allies from other servers fold so early. We let our playing do the talking so as far as smack talk, You either ride with us or collide with us. We look fwd to hearing about the other alliances around the server.

=====

Lady BlueJay AnAspida

1. I'm lady blue jay. I've been playing grepolis for 3 years although this is my first us world. I am the co founder of Anastasis, which some of you may have heard of.

2. This world has been very successful for us so far. Moving forward we are looking to clean up our oceans

3. dark horse? not sure

4. The most surprising thing so far was how easily Burn in Hell was taken down. I was hoping for a more exciting fight.

5. I don't do trash talk- I'm a lady ;)

=====

Word limit 15,000:eek:

DeletedUser10186

Darkmender AnAspida

1. Tell us a little about yourself and your alliance goals, credo, experience etc.

Darkmender and I am a NooB that's been playing since the end of March. Goals are to train and promote team and competitiveness for winning this world. I have learned a lot from great players/people in Anastasis like "Don't attack with your purse" so I would say that's my new credo, which turned out to be a big help lol

Loving this world, very lucky to have gotten with a great, active alliance and I have taken the time to learn the game, so it has been a blast, where if not I might have quit this game and not been able to get to the fun stuff like I have been now. Moving forward, I just hope any coalition against the Four Horsemen build up so that they give us a great fight and not just crap themselves like BiH and TBC did.

3. Are there any alliances out there that might be a darkhorse in this world? Anyone who can make some noise that aren't really getting any recognition?

Well, since I have read the responses, I would say N.W.O could make some noise. The Rangers, Dark Waters, Syndicate all are growing, have stayed under the radar, and have some very good positioning, so they could be here for WW. Hell Hounds have some players , points and relatively good position. Everybody wants to hear from Sir Kipper though(did not respond for interview) and I am sure RA will have something to say about whether they are gonna allow them to stay around long or not.

4. What has been the most surprising thing that has happened so far? Early ends to alliances that were early favorites etc?

Early was definitely the impressive way in which RA took out The Borg Collective and other top alliances. Recently was the way Burn in Hell folded and most of there top players went into Vacation Mode. Sad

Yeah, I can't wait for BiH to come off VM, me hungry>_<

=====================================

Message that was sent: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hello VIP of Juktas,

I have sent this message to key players in top alliances and was going to put a newspaper together hopefully for all to enjoy. So if you could take some time to answer these questions, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you again for your timely and thoughtful responses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

mender, in the future, tell us what the questions were :p although its pretty easy to figure out from the responses lol

DeletedUser9771

yes good read altho like check-mate said made me use my brain to read.... Me brain no like to work...

DeletedUser

Glad someone started one of these again! EMPYRE guy seems very confident. Kind of hoping he lives up to his words.

DeletedUser10186

Sorry, word count limit, read my second post for the actual message and feel free to answer them yourselves

DeletedUser

EMPYRE guy sounds very confident. Hope he puts up a good fight if any of the Fantastic Four start anything with his alliance.

Eagles not liking war is not a very good foundation for an alliance in a war game. :p

Avoiding the Fantastic Four is a solid move for any alliance right now but you'll have to war with some alliances to grow bigger. I think one advantage for the littler alliances is that the Fantastic Four are so used to basically dominating any war thus far (or pokes, more like) that if an alliance actually put up a fight, some of the people in the Fantastic Four would freak out... most likely the newer players.

DeletedUser

EMPYRE already attacked some of our cities, we've taken 5 or 6 of theirs I think. I dunno, they seem fairly well coordinated as far as defense goes but they are so small that eventually we just overwhelm them >.>

DeletedUser6798

Good read! I like getting perspectives from so many alliances. For some reason in other worlds people think making comments like this is divulging to much info.. Lame in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Honestly this world is pretty see through as far as who is going to do what.

DeletedUser10186

Thank you Oliver and I concur... I don't think we learned anything the tuned in of us didn't already know or at least suspect. I personally commend all of these people and am very glad to have gotten to know each of them a little better. It makes this game even better IMHO. I hope all keep growing and we can make this the greatest Grepo world ever.

DeletedUser

Keep up the good work :D Worlds need newspapers. They are really fun to read, even if you already know whats going on. So keep it up man.

DeletedUser

EMPYRE already attacked some of our cities, we've taken 5 or 6 of theirs I think. I dunno, they seem fairly well coordinated as far as defense goes but they are so small that eventually we just overwhelm them >.>

actually you guys have only take 1 city from us ever. also that city was in ocean 65 which is 3 oceans away from our core... that player knew the risk he was taking when he joined us. all the other attacks on cities in our core we have defended successfully.

we know were still new, small, and no risk to any of the large alliances. but we are growing and our newbies are learning quickly. if it comes to it, we wont back away from a fight even if we know we cant win it. we will go out in glory if it comes to that thisisgrepolis

for now we are having a lot of fun with little wars with other small alliances as we try to gain some respect in the rankings

DeletedUser9771

i need a city out on the rim, people seem to have so much fun there :( feel like i just miss all the partying

DeletedUser

i need a city out on the rim, people seem to have so much fun there :( feel like i just miss all the partying

The 76ers have an opening ;)
All we(I) do is party! Lol
:p

EDIT: For those of you with no sense of humor, this was a joke and not an actual attempt to recruit a player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

scr3am you are always welcome out in O46.. There is plenty of room to found a city :p