Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5088

I will be starting a newspaper here in sigma
Stay tuned for first article

DeletedUser

Think you could explain more in depth about this newspaper over PM? Also is there a way I can help?

DeletedUser5088

JOB WANTED

Attention: There is a job opening that need to be filled: The person in charge of the Sigma's Newpaper Comics

if you want this job please send me a pm and an example of your work.

WE NEED PEOPLE ASAP

DeletedUser6819

i can be a riter also for juicy gossips for instance...

Did you hear that Poseidon is afraid of water?
Did you hear that Zeus has an accident with a bolt of lightning in his right eye?
Did yiou hear that Hades has a fight with the Ferryman cause he didnt want to do boatrides anymore?

DeletedUser5088

we will have are answer by the noon tmr. think
so pm us before than

DeletedUser

i can be a riter also for juicy gossips for instance...

Did you hear that Poseidon is afraid of water?
Did you hear that Zeus has an accident with a bolt of lightning in his right eye?
Did yiou hear that Hades has a fight with the Ferryman cause he didnt want to do boatrides anymore?

he means with real people in the game

DeletedUser

I have a story for you. Ocean 66 is boring. Just me fighting a ghost alliance here. That's it.

DeletedUser

It's so lonely over hear. No big alliances, no known players. Not a good place for a newb with such potential as myself.

DeletedUser

Mr Doctor I'm on the other side of rim from you, would be nice if we were in the same ocean;)

DeletedUser

Yes, everyone is very far away from me. I know. That's why I'm fighting a worthless alliance like Elite. Nothing else to do.

DeletedUser5088

i don't blame you, I am lucky that I have all these people to attack me

DeletedUser

I would have restarted if I knew it was going to be like this... but I already put in this much work I just have to hope it gets better.

DeletedUser

Doctor these are the times when us Rim players take over the ocean :)

DeletedUser5088

ANNOUCEMENT

The Newspaper will be postponed due to lack of founder responses in the interviews. The new date will be posted later maybe late Sept. or mid October by the latest. Any Questions?

p.s. we are still looking for someone to be in charge of the comics

DeletedUser

For those who don't know what a game newspaper is or how it works, here's what the Sigma's will closely look like:

1. Interviews on the Current Top 15 Alliances via world rankings.
  2. A customized ranking system based upon the experts' vote and the public's vote as well. If you know what the MLB Power Rankings are, then Google it. Rankings Used: Top 15 of the Alliances with opinions on Attacking/Defending Strategies along with Sink/Swim Status.
  3. A comic strip that will be just a little snippet for 'funnies.'

So far, that is what we are going to be working with. If you had any other ideas, just message Charl. We do need some other people as well for this to run smoothly, your help is appreciated.

DeletedUser

Closed.

Message me when you actually have a newspaper to post.

Regards,
Draqone

Status
Not open for further replies.