Newspaper Yes or No?

DeletedUser

yeah the due date has passed XD... i would like to see it tho

DeletedUser

I am considering doing one. Features:
*Interviews
*Top 6 breakdown (honorable mentions too)
*War room
*Trash talk (I'll be sure to follow the rules..)
*Readers' questions (if I can get any)
*Funny messages/Profile pages

Any suggestions?

DeletedUser2039

I really like that set up. I think you should run with it Mike. If I can be of any assistance in setting it up, let me know.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the encouragement. I think the main challenge will be interviews from other alliance leaders or members, but I will do my best to convince them to talk to me.

DeletedUser2039

Just create four or five questions that will be create a decent response on average. Make sure they are not too much of information probes, as you don't want the response to be, sorry, I can't say. Send this format of 4-5 questions and post whatever you get. I think more will answer than you think.

DeletedUser

well if ur doing top 6 then i hope we get an honorable mention, i would be willing to be interviewed on behalf of TU

DeletedUser

I am considering doing one. Features:
*Interviews
*Top 6 breakdown (honorable mentions too)
*War room
*Trash talk (I'll be sure to follow the rules..)
*Readers' questions (if I can get any)
*Funny messages/Profile pages

Any suggestions?

I think I can be done by Friday or Saturday. This is a bigger challenge than I thought, but I want to get it done. Anybody have any questions from the audience for me? Or any suggestions?

Edit update:

I have all the interviews done, but I will still be asking around for other information and the top 6 done. I am gonna start writing the War Room section tomorrow. The trash talk and funny messages sections won't be too hard. After I finish all of that I am gonna proof read everything(I won't edit any typos by the person interviewed though... I am trying to keep that 99% untouched). I hope to be done by tomorrow or Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4982

There is a possibility that I will make one in the next few days . Depends on how much free time I have though .

DeletedUser

It would be a nice thing to see!! I plan on making one again when I get back. That would be some time next month.

DeletedUser4982

Depends on how many guys are willing to +rep me for it after I make it :D

Last time I made one in rho I got dissapointing results and views .

DeletedUser39

Depends on how many guys are willing to +rep me for it after I make it :D

Last time I made one in rho I got dissapointing results and views .

If you're only making it for +rep, you might just as well just create a thread asking for it...

Not sure why everyone's so fond of rep, but guess that's just me

DeletedUser4982

If you're only making it for +rep, you might just as well just create a thread asking for it...

Not sure why everyone's so fond of rep, but guess that's just me

Not just rep , it's one of the reasons but the number of views and responses was dissapointing in rho . I hope it won't be like that here .

DeletedUser

It wasnt like that here.I think the newspaper here was a lot better.