Newspaper - The Chi (Issue Four)

DeletedUser

I will remind you once. Personal insults are not acceptable. The last few posts have been deleted and dealt with. Any further, will lead to infractions or bans. Please keep it on topic and game related.

DeletedUser6919

If that was for my post, then I'm sorry. Touched a nerve but will be more careful when replying in future :)

If that was for my post, then I'm sorry. Touched a nerve but will be more careful when replying in future :)

You should feel very pleased she deleted it. I would have skewered it for its hypocrisy.

Aherm, I mean, my sharp nukes shall skewer your pathetic defenses. Onward to glory! Apocalypse now!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well breaking news,, the CHIguanas have 21 members now. So much for 20 guy's take over the World. Next ya know they will be trying to lay siege to 3k city's.

Silly Lizards

DeletedUser

Wait a tick....I think that is happening right now! Boiler and his psychic powers at it again.

looking into the crystal ball again theo's ,,, i am seeing thousands of lizards swimming in a harbor... not sure how i should interpret a vison of such strangeness.. ... someone help me out with this...

DeletedUser

Spoken like someone on the verge of losing half his cities to AN.

^Ha. Spoken like someone who just took 6 figures worth of BP from your alliance (I hope the 100,000 farm units was worth the 13k of cities).
You should switch the station on your Nnicker tab, it seems to be skipping... "CS failed, CS failed, CS failed".

But keep up the trash talking, it seems to be what you guys do best.

DeletedUser

Spoken like someone on the verge of losing half his cities to AN.

^Ha. Spoken like someone who just took 6 figures worth of BP from your alliance (I hope the 100,000 farm units was worth the 13k of cities).
You should switch the station on your Nnicker tab, it seems to be skipping... "CS failed, CS failed, CS failed".

But keep up the trash talking, it seems to be what you guys do best.

Here is the link to your stats page since you don't seem to be able to find it on your own:
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us23&pn=Nnicker&rt=overview

Now, I hope you didn't forget basic math on your little "vacation" but I'm just not seeing six figures, unless of course you have your own definition of a figure, which would make sense given that "someone who just took" anything usually indicates that person did more than sit back and take his beating while calling in his big Chig mommy to help.

p.s. If you need any help moving your alliance out of 76, I'm sure those academy members you so selflessly kicked to the curb would be happy to lend a hand.

(And one last thing, see above for the proper way to format a quote in BB code.)

DeletedUser

IA8a7XN.png

Added up it's ~109.5k.

I am not going to talk about academies. And yeah, 6 figures+ means I got alot of help from outside the alliance.

Thanks for the link, glad I could help you with the math.

P.S. DBP stands for Defensive Battle Points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mhm yea he is right on this one. 56k dbp ftw! You got defender of the day right?

DeletedUser

nnicker , impressive .. what are those red numbers? i'm just a noob

DeletedUser

Dang TheosofWar, you pulled out the "P.S." and then added in "One last thing."

You're doing the most man

DeletedUser

someone must have really been drunk last night !! sent 1060 slingers out to die. not really a way to TONE things down. ( see what i did there,, pretty clever huh )

DeletedUser3693

I might make a newspaper; The slinger strike heard round the world