Newspaper - The Chi (Issue Four)

DeletedUser

nah lizard meat is nasty, i'd try the Mcscrewie fries though.
honestly i can't wait for all the backstabbing and betrayals that this world is going to bring. so much more to come. good stuff ill tell you what.

DeletedUser8563

I can't see into the future, but mcscrewie is damn right on this one. there will be betrayals and all that. But I know the relationships in the east are gonna stay tight. we don't like the taste of lizard meat either but will eat it if its prepared the right way.

DeletedUser

What does that mean jham4u?
Exactly what you think. I can back that up. At least the last sentence.

As for the backstabbing and merging. That is what AN is founded on, so it will surely continue over there for a long time coming.

Exactly what you think. I can back that up. At least the last sentence.

As for the backstabbing and merging. That is what AN is founded on, so it will surely continue over there for a long time coming.

Spoken like someone on the verge of losing half his cities to AN.

Every member of Chiguanas is taking care of and loyal. Kid Cudi, General Tone, Ryanh3, and Khennick are some of the most loyal players I've played with. Jesmac called Chiguanas enemies but AP and Chiguanas were on good terms before the merge happened. Then Chiguanas took AP cities at will. Not one member of Penguins tried to break up a single siege we landed on a city. Thats why they left, they joined an alliance that fights for each other, not just themselves. I find this newspaper to be hilarious.

Wow. I want some of what you're smoking, that must be some strong stuff.

well, fiction can be fun. Oblivions 2 cities they took from us that they seem to be so proud of was friendly handoffs as we were moving out of the area. They even paid for one of them. And for the record, we are a bunch of back stabbing, lying, ruthless iguanas. You were warned. Just think, your alliance may be the next one who's founders leave you to join us. If you think our new members are the only leaders in this world that wants to be an iguana you are sadly mistaken. Isnt that right herc and reign of chaos? #Let em' hate

Yea, it's fun to antagonize everyone and embrace being enemy number one for a little while. That "us against the world" feeling can be pretty exhilarating. Until you inevitably lose, and then you realize not only are you a loser, but you're a hated loser, too. And that's no fun. Just ask guys like Gadaffi and Hussein. They rode that wave and what did they have to show for it? Getting stabbed in the butt hole before being decapitated by angry mobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are gonna compare us to anyone at least do it right.

We are more like the Americans, and you guys the Indians.

Or You the Persians, and us the Greeks.

You come with your Numbers which according to grepointel u have so many inactives, and noobz those numbers are highly deceiving, and think that with those numbers you have already won. Yet we bring to the table more battle-hardened gaming warriors. We smell the noobz and the inactivity and gotta admit we love the sound of a cocky MRA before the heat of battle, and the scatter of them afterwards just as much.

Now like the respectable gentleman in Gran Torino so kindly put it, " Get off my Lawn!"

Public Enemy number 1 to you maybe. But when you are wiped off the face of the server, and we all know only winners write history books, those who are left will call us heroes as public enemy flips to Public Favorite.
thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

@Megalopsuchia

-triple post ftw? L2 sum up your trash in 1 barrel.

-arnt you that guy who had large amounts of support sitting in my city for like 14+hrs after a failed siege attempt (yeah on a 12hr siege world) ... that we ended up killing off cuz it had been sitting there for like... 14+ hrs after a failed siege attempt? yea, pretty sure that was you.

-do you do anything other then try and make up for you and your alliances' failed attacks at our stuff by over commenting on the forums? i'm pretty sure grepo doesn't give out awards for most forum posts in a thread... but if they did, CHIguanas would still win that cuz we da bosses, and all you underemployed Chi employees are about to find out what its like when upper management decides to cut payroll

-as for all you other haters out there... if you're not hating, we're not doing it right. so thanks for letting us know things are going smoothly all around. glad we can be of assistance in taking your cities and making you angry, thats why we're here

DeletedUser

I wonder if kid cudi, General Tone & the rest of the ex penguin members are enjoying eating there past friends as well with the iguanas?

their were 4 members who went to chiguanas. one member is gone. so it is kid cudi, tone and that other guy Ryanh3. lol

@Megalopsuchia

-triple post ftw? L2 sum up your trash in 1 barrel. And did you notice how I like to use e-communication shorthand from when flip phones were all the rage? I'm pretty sweet.

-arnt you that guy who had an exaggerated amount of support sitting in my city for like an exaggerated amount of time after a failed siege attempt (yeah on a 12hr siege world) ... that we ended up killing off cuz it had been sitting there for like... an exaggerated amount of time after a failed siege attempt? yea, pretty sure I got nothing legit to counter your pithy and biting points so I'm going to essentially make some stuff up. Plus, I want to keep repeating the phrase "failed siege attempt" because it gives me a raging hard-on and makes me want to touch myself.

-do you do anything other then try and make up for you and your alliances' failed attacks at our stuff by over commenting on the forums with that incredibly high post count of 7? i'm pretty sure grepo doesn't give out awards for most obnoxious forum posts in a thread... but if they did, CHIguanas would still win that cuz we da bosses, and all you employed people are about to find out what its like when unemployed people with delusions of grandeur nerdrage on the internet.

-as for all you other haters out there... if you're not hating, we're not doing it right. so thanks for letting us know things are going smoothly all around. glad you give my life meaning, because Grepo is the reason I stopped cutting myself.

FTFY.

10 chars

DeletedUser

I AM PROBABLY THE WORST GREPOLIS PLAYER IN THE WORLD AND MY ALLIANCE IS HORRIBLE. WE HAVE ABOUT 5 OR 6 EXPERIENCED MEMBERS TEACHING ME AND THE OTHER NOOBZ THE ROPES. SORRY FOR ACTING OUT AGAINST CHIGUANAS. I AM QUICK TO GET ANGRY, I ALMOST RAGE QUIT THE OTHER DAY WHEN I REALIZED THE INACTIVE I WAS TRYING TO CONQUEST WASN'T REALLY INACTIVE. I SURE DID KICK MYSELF WHEN I REALIZED THAT BECAUSE I'M JUST NOT EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO GO FOR CITIES OF PLAYERS WHO ARE ACTUALLY ACTIVE. FORGIVE ME CHIGUANAS I AM ALSO BI-POLAR AND SOMETIMES I DRINK TOO MUCH >_<

It's ok bud, we already figured that much :p

DeletedUser3693

I just want to say that no one is even close to "winning this world". We have an estimated of 17 months until WW time...
When an alliance thinks that they have won the war, won the world, and are extremely cocky after taking one front line city from a group of leaders who back stabbed their alliance and had terrible planning. Nuh-huh.
Also what alliance accepts members who switch sides as soon as something gets real (this is from people who boast about wanting a war)

DeletedUser8023

Your right, we will fall apart because we are made up of a bunch of backstabbers. I cant wait to get the opportunity to join someone else to be honest. I guess ill just have to wait till we start loosing a war. We have no idea what we are doin. i give us another month... tops.

DeletedUser

@Megalopsuchia

you sound pretty butthurt dude. is it cuz of all that support (like 900-1000 FS worth if i remember correctly) you lost cuz it had been sitting in a failed siege attempt (omg, so hard right now) for so long after (about 8-9+ hours if i recall) the cs had failed (drool). and no, there are no exaggerations in this statement. i would gladly provide reports but unfortunately they dont sit around forever.

hey man dont get all worked up about it, its just a game.

P.S. dont make jokes about people cutting, its a serious problem a lot of people have - i know a few myself - and peoples mental health is not something you should make light of, especially when trying to use it as an insult.

@SF
maybe i got a little over excited after that joke of a war ended so easily, but lets be honest... if any alliance on this server can talk smack right now pretty sure its us.

@jham
yeah youre prolly right, i think our biggest problem is lack of solid leadership and experienced players. i expect us to sink in the coming weeks

@Megalopsuchia

you sound pretty butthurt dude. is it cuz of all that support (like 900-1000 FS worth if i remember correctly) you lost cuz it had been sitting in a failed siege attempt (omg, so hard right now) for so long after (about 8-9+ hours if i recall) the cs had failed (drool). and no, there are no exaggerations in this statement. i would gladly provide reports but unfortunately they dont sit around forever.

hey man dont get all worked up about it, its just a game.

P.S. dont make jokes about people cutting, its a serious problem a lot of people have - i know a few myself - and peoples mental health is not something you should make light of, especially when trying to use it as an insult. it really just makes you look like a ignorant little *****.

Ok, I'll get serious here for a second, because you obviously can't take the trash talk!

First. If anyone is starting to sound "butthurt" here in this exchange, take a look in the mirror -- it's you!

Second. You wiped some of my support and gave me some BP. Congratulations! Do you want a cookie? /Yawn. Let's move on.

Third. If you're going to pontificate about sensitivity and ignorance in a post on an internet gaming site (lol for realz), don't, for the love of god, use a term like "butthurt." Moron!!!

And now back to the regularly scheduled programming.

DeletedUser

yup, you're definitely pretty butthurt.

and there are plenty of ways to hurt your butt without going to where your mind has wandered

DeletedUser

yup ... lol

and they ran out of bananas for me long ago

anyway i dont think there is much else for you and i to continue talking about here unless you wanna just exchange insults, but we could do that in game.. you got my number. no need to continue cluttering up this thread. unless you actually have something real to say. but so far all i hear is you trying to cover up your past failures and present fears by throwing out insults and reediting posts.

wanna keep talking? be my guest. but that buffer space wont keep you safe forever