Newspaper - The Chi (Issue Four)

DeletedUser

The Chi
Issue 4
Because coming up with a punny name was too difficult.

Welcome to the new issue of The Chi! Going on the 11th week of this world, seems like a soap opera around here. Drama going around, friends becoming enemies & enemies becoming friends. I would have to say things have been getting more interesting in this world (about time). Two of the Three top “original” alliances have gone (N&F & AP) now seems like the iguanas are the only one standing here. *Credit for format goes to -Mystogan-.*

Interviews

First of all an interview with mccontracting One of the founders for the new Apocalypse Now:

[spr]

1. On the last issue you said that "Penguins" were getting along with former N&F players very good on the merge. Was that not true?

NO, It was true. We were blindsided by their decisions.

2. What caused the disband of Angry Penguins, and kid cudi fleeing into the Iguanas for protection?

If I am being truthful, their cowardly souls. They said the merger made their people lazy, we offered to un-merge. They didn't want that. It was one of the most backstabbing things that I have seen. The AP leadership that defected stayed on the sidelines for 3 days while their teammates fought and they negotiated for safety. I have no respect for what they did. The only ops during that time being ran was by former NAF member they just turtled up and took it. Kid tried to blame it on American standard. saying things were promised and American bailed on them, but the truth is they never said anything in our short time together. Never once said can you guys help with the fight. Nothing! Even though we were sending all kinds of support. I was unimpressed "where there is no vision, the people will parish" Proverbs 29:18. We may or may not win this server, but i wont have to hang my head if do. I am not sure how you can look yourself in the mirror, real life or on a game. says a lot about ones character.

3. Is Apocalypse Now & Apocalypse Now. former N&F (plus academy) ?

Yes, we wanted to distance ourselves from NAF and AP and make our own way. Most people never knew but NAF daily operations were run by a council. So our leadership has not skipped a beat.

4. What are your thoughts about the iguanas?

I am not sure I have many thoughts on them, I have no respect for any of the leadership from AP they took in. And I think they don't keep their word. Other than that they are too far away to be our problem at this point.

5. What are your thought about the chipmunks?

What was done to them was a straight up Benedict Arnold/ Judas Iscariot Type of move. I hope they get their revenge.

[/spr]

Drama, drama, drama…

Next up we have jesmaec of the Angry CHIpmunks:

[spr]

1. In your opinion, what caused Angry Penguins to disband?

A general lack of honor and commitment.

2. On the last issue we were told that former N&F member and AP members were getting along good after the merge, was that not true?

Actually we were getting along and really kind of in the "getting to know you, learning to work together" phase of the merger when things went down. I don't think there were any major issues between members once the merge took place, however there were a few that didn't agree with it and quit when they found out about it. But from my perspective we were just starting to work out the kinks.

3. How did the name Angry CHIpmunks come about?

We wanted to give recognition to our former alliance the Angry Penguins, which is where the first members came from. And the world CHI, and let's face it CHipmunks are cute, unless they are rabid and angry.

It wasn't asked, but I will tell how we formed as well.
Most of us had no idea what happened. The AP former "leadership" skulked off in the middle of the night like disgraced politicians. Some members we online when it happened and knew immediately. The rest of us woke up in a different alliance. Some of us were attacked during the night by our former so-called leaders. I had some the support that was in the northern cities being sent back. (I pulled what wasn't sent back) The very same northern cities that "Nobody in the alliance" helped support. A core group of us looked at our options and decided to create our own alliance.

4. What are your thoughts about the Iguanas?

I used to have a cat, when I lived in Greece, that would decapitate the lizards that found their way into my flat.... I'm not saying that has any meaning, but feel free to draw your own conclusions.

5. Please ask on forum to your alliance "What are your thought about kid cudi joining the iguanas?

I think that he joined the Chiquanas as soon as things looked like they would not go in his favor. The second a real fight occurred, him and the other council "leaders" betrayed their alliance and sided with the enemy.

Gorben

"I think Kid joining the Chiguanas is the most ridiculous thing I can Imagine. He was in charge of making friends with them, of making promises to them, of making a pact with them.

He then was in charge of merging with NaF and stabbing them in the back.

The Chiguanas made a foolish move trusting the council that betrayed them in the first place ..... Quote me on that.

You can add - We were left with the short end of the stick. Kid, as the founder, could have turned power over to the other original council members that were staying behind, or me or Jes or Pixie - instead he gave it to the NaF leaders that promptly turned against the old Angry Penguins that were left behind and shut them out of any say in their "NEW" NaF. Iwas told my only vote was "stay" to vote support for the new leadership or "go" and vote against them. At that point it was an easy choice."

Butcher*Knife

"I could care less who joined the alliance, it's just another name on the list of targets. General*Tone was the one that upset me. After he helped me out so much in the beginning to get into AP, then everything happened... I don't know, I didn't think he would pull that move, but hey, this is a war game on the internet, and people look out for their best interests. It's ok though, we are here and we don't plan on going anywhere!"

Really it's just a lot more of the same sentiment.

Just remember, if that group was so willing to betray the alliance they founded, then they will not hesitate to betray any alliance they are part of.

[/spr]

& the drama continues! Truth about kid cudi!

And last, but certainly not least, an interview with mposeidon22 from OBLIVION:

[spr]

His first response after he saw the questions:

ok... I don't know who you are or how you know this stuff. but my guess is you are a chiguana or ACHIp guy who started a new account with another email to ask me these questions.

1. The Purge members merged into you guys, is that correct?

1. Yes

2. You guys recently conquered two iguanas cities, pretty impressive. Does that mean you guys will be going after more iguanas cities?

yep. and hell yes

3. What are your thoughts about the iguanas?

I think they are talented/organized. but in a bad location with enemies on all fronts

4. In your opinion what makes a great alliance?

Location/organization/forums/activity/leadership/and communication

5. CHIguanas vs Angry*CHIpmunks? Who would you pact with and who would ya go to war with?

NAP with ACHIp.
War with CHIguanas.

[/spr]

I guess he was not really into answering the questions, quick and to the point!
but after telling him who I was he decided to answer my questions! ;)
But I did my research thru grepointel & grepostat to ask these questions :p

Well then, now it's time for the Sink or Swim!

Sink or Swim - In the Spotlight

TTBBE!

Okay now! TTBBE ran by POOP DOLLA. They are ranking 5th in points & 5th as fighters, which I guess is not bad. They seem to be a descent alliance, looks like they are at war with Nameless. & from the stats, winning the war against them. On the last issue I said Nameless would be a forced to be reckoned with, well I will have to take that back! TTBBE & The Zookeepers seem to be taking cities from north & south side of their fronts. We will just have to see how they do against “better” core alliances once they meet them in the future.

Verdict: Swim!

Colonization Update

PointsOld OwnerNew OwnerOld AllianceNew Alliance
5760GoldonthecoastDaniel The MagnificentMacedoniansTerms of Enrampagement
4234AbandonedStonewallJacksonnoneThe Alamo
3940BrooklynDKing QuigleynoneOBLIVION
4153FlamingoBanditcurtulesnoneApocalypse Now.
Note: This is purely what was on Grepostats at the time of posting.

More interesting things happened for this issue. It seems as though the “great” merger of Numbers and Figures into Angry Penguins was not so “great”. It looks like it created a “civil war” inside the alliance instead. Now more drama about betrayal has been brought up. kid cudi founder of the Angry Penguins has been accused of leaving his alliance and attacking them. Now I don’t know what you guys think but I personally think that is the most childish, backstabbing move you can do. As a “founder” of what seemed to be a good alliance, and leader of the players who pretty much seemed to be loyal to him & did everything he asked. To me that just proves that kid cudi has no experience in Grepolis, just because the first few days of war against the iguanas was not looking so good on his side he cowardly ran to join them. He should of stayed and stood by his alliance who stood by him from the beginning and worked things out! Well now, that just leaves CHIguanas as the last standing alliance from the “original” top ones. Let’s not forget the drama DelRey brought up about them, CHIguanas now seem to be an alliance full of backstabbing players?? lol I now wonder if they are truly everyones’ target?

World Map
Here is a world map of some of the top alliances in CHI.

[spr]
6zuYW.png

6zuXQ.png

[/spr]

Special Interview

Now time for the special interview! General Tone former member of the Angry Penguins, who now is in CHIguanas!

[spr]

1. What made you and "leadership" of the AP to flee to the iguanas?

Reporters have to keep it interesting don't they. Our alliance became a cluster after the merge, everyone doing their own thing and the forum was a disaster. Combo led to it- some of our core AP players were leaving, AS promised a joint effort but NAF players had their own ongoing wars at that time, and AP players couldn't organize well enough for the war. After the merge AP lost its identity and simply put I got fed up with it all.

2. How do you feel about leaving some of the players you "led" and now attacking them?

I still communicate with many of them, they have grown as players and gotta say I'm proud they left AN and started AC. As for the second part, this is a war game.

3. Seems as some players don't have respect for kid cudi leaving his alliance (Angry Penguins) and "betraying" them. Anything to say in his defense?

I've heard the talk and players can have their own opinions. AP players had their say with us, anyone else has no idea what they are talking about, they should go pound sand. Honestly just tired of hearing about it at this point. Anyone with more to say on this matter PM me, I have some cheese on hand.

4. What are your thoughts about Apocalypse Now?

From the name change, guess they don't like math Now.

5. How is it working under the iguanas now?

It's great, never been happier on Grepo.
[/spr]

There you guys have it! A view from his side! What do you all think? Still a “traitor” or no?

True or Rumor? You decide.

Apocalypse Now, Nameless, The Order of The Albatross, TTBBE, Angry CHIpmunks, Legion of Death & OBLIVION have called for a cease fire to form a “coalition” to take down CHIguanas.

RIP
In this section we will have some of the top alliance who are gone now.

1. The Holy Roman Legion

2. Excalibur

3. Patriots

4. The Black Company

5. Numbers & Figures

6. The Purge

7. The Shambhala Warriors

8. Angry Penguins

Kentucky Fried Penguin! ;)
sticker,375x360.u1.png

CHIguanas seem to be enjoying having some nice o’ good fried penguin! I will have to say I have not yet been invited to have some myself.. but from the looks of it they seem to be enjoying it! I wonder if kid cudi, General Tone & the rest of the ex penguin members are enjoying eating there past friends as well with the iguanas?

That's all folks!

Unfortunately that's it for this issue.
Please leave all suggestions and/or questions below. If I am “missing” something please feel free to let me know! Happy hunting and see you next issue! Also would like to hear what ya think of the whole “betrayal” from the “leadership” of Angry Penguins(RIP)!? And what do ya think about maybe having "fried iguanas" next on the menu?!

DeletedUser8023

well, fiction can be fun. Oblivions 2 cities they took from us that they seem to be so proud of was friendly handoffs as we were moving out of the area. They even paid for one of them. And for the record, we are a bunch of back stabbing, lying, ruthless iguanas. You were warned. Just think, your alliance may be the next one who's founders leave you to join us. If you think our new members are the only leaders in this world that wants to be an iguana you are sadly mistaken. Isnt that right herc and reign of chaos? #Let em' hate

DeletedUser

Way more interesting things to see from CHI than I was expecting... From what I read I do agree with CHIguanas being full of "backstabbing" players! starting with jham4u & his bff kid cudi!

DeletedUser

where is the order of albatross? the legion of death? SOCOM? dominati? oblivion? slay ride? don't mention much of em

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. The Purge members merged into you guys, is that correct?

1. Yes

I thought maybe you would like more information about this. Some of the members did go to Oblivion, some went to Chiguanas, and the rest are in TTBBE. There were two leaders and 3 founders. Two of the founders and one leader are in TTBBE. One founder quit for World Byzantium and one leader went to Chiguanas.

DeletedUser

I thought maybe you would like more information about this. Some of the members did go to Oblivion, some went to Chiguanas, and the rest are in TTBBE. There were two leaders and 3 founders. Two of the founders and one leader are in TTBBE. One founder quit for World Byzantium and one leader went to Chiguanas.

Where did my old friend Lord Gaston go?

DeletedUser

No body has taken a city from Chiguanas.

Delrey I used to respect you but now all you do it whine. Why do you keep coming back to the Chi forums? You went off from the plan and did your own thing, you stopped talking with us regularly and you even said yourself that you knew it was coming. Why should Jham give you the respect of sending you a message when you obviously didnt even care in the first place.

Every member of Chiguanas is taking care of and loyal. Kid Cudi, General Tone, Ryanh3, and Khennick are some of the most loyal players I've played with. Jesmac called Chiguanas enemies but AP and Chiguanas were on good terms before the merge happened. Then Chiguanas took AP cities at will. Not one member of Penguins tried to break up a single siege we landed on a city. Thats why they left, they joined an alliance that fights for each other, not just themselves. I find this newspaper to be hilarious.

DeletedUser

KFP LMAO i don't know where they got that from, or if they made it, but it is hilarious

DeletedUser8450

Delrey I used to respect you but now all you do it whine. Why do you keep coming back to the Chi forums? You went off from the plan and did your own thing, you stopped talking with us regularly and you even said yourself that you knew it was coming. Why should Jham give you the respect of sending you a message when you obviously didnt even care in the first place.

Every member of Chiguanas is taking care of and loyal. Kid Cudi, General Tone, Ryanh3, and Khennick are some of the most loyal players I've played with. Jesmac called Chiguanas enemies but AP and Chiguanas were on good terms before the merge happened. Then Chiguanas took AP cities at will. Not one member of Penguins tried to break up a single siege we landed on a city. Thats why they left, they joined an alliance that fights for each other, not just themselves. I find this newspaper to be hilarious.

I normally don't respond to these sort of things. I will make an exception.

It was the former AP leaders that made the decision to merge with NAF and become enemies with the CHIguanas, not the alliance members. We followed their orders. Many of us sent support and attacks where directed. They had one operation against the CHIguanas, it went poorly and immediately started blaming their members. There was no reflection on what went wrong and how to prevent it next time. No discussion on how to improve. Just finger pointing and out the escape hatch.

Almost immediately after the AP leadership left, a few of them starting sending attacks to the members. To those that did not know what happened, it was confusing to say the least. After we formed AC, we asked the Chiguanas form a friendly relationship, because we were friendly with them before the merger. They flatly refused. I don't know about anybody else, but when I'm attacked repeatedly by the same alliance, that makes them an enemy.

The former AP leadership is only loyal to their best interest. They had the loyalty of their former alliance members, but they clearly didn't return that loyalty. Like I said before, if they were so quick to turn on the alliance they created instead of making it better and stronger they may not be all that trustworthy.

Good luck to everyone, this looks like it could get interesting.

DeletedUser

LOL where on the forums have I been "whining"? All I posted was that I agree with this newspaper, it was very hilarious indeed. But I am sorry, I did not know I was not allowed to come back and read and reply on "CHI" forum?

And I also don't need your respect at all, when I was asked I clearly said I had none for any of CHIguana players. I have way more respect for my old buddy Lord Gaston than you. (I was never told where he went though) :)

DeletedUser

Jesmac, I dont disagree with your post and thats pretty much what happened. I was hoping that AP and us could have remained friends but things changed and decisions were made. This world needed to be waken up, everything wasn't perfect but I just had to stand up for those members that switched because they've been nothing but a great addition.

Delrey, look at you. I'm tired of seeing your name because your of no importance.

DeletedUser

i gotta say ,,, i love this stuff ... gotta go , i'm looking for some good lizard recipes ..

dash of salt , couple drops of red hot, red peppers to tone the color , little cudi of cashews , mmmmmm almost done.. :)

DeletedUser

i gotta say ,,, i love this stuff ... gotta go , i'm looking for some good lizard recipes ..

dash of salt , couple drops of red hot, red peppers to tone the color , little cudi of cashews , mmmmmm almost done.. :)

Where did you get such and amazing sounding recipe, It sounds Delicious

DeletedUser

Where did you get such and amazing sounding recipe, It sounds Delicious

i found an awesome cookbook the other day,, called:

Out of the Closet : A Happy Man's Love affair With Food. written by some guy Ryann

DeletedUser

Best newspaper yet and all the trash talk good stuff, as McDonalds would say "Im lovin it"

DeletedUser8563

herc and reign of chaos have no interest in leaving OB. we have loyal members now. they may have talked with you about it but they are here to stay.

DeletedUser

well, fiction can be fun. Oblivions 2 cities they took from us that they seem to be so proud of was friendly handoffs as we were moving out of the area. They even paid for one of them. And for the record, we are a bunch of back stabbing, lying, ruthless iguanas. You were warned. Just think, your alliance may be the next one who's founders leave you to join us. If you think our new members are the only leaders in this world that wants to be an iguana you are sadly mistaken. Isnt that right herc and reign of chaos? #Let em' hate
What does that mean jham4u?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7768

This was a funny read. Its always good to know what the rumors are that are flying around.

DeletedUser

Mmmm, I'll take one to-go please! ;)