Newspaper - The Chi (Issue Four)

DeletedUser

haha, we were busy holding 9 Sieges that day, but congratz either way. Please keep them in mint condition we will return for them ;)

Can you please point to the 9 sieges you were holding that day? For some reason Greopintal and grepostats didn't record them. :eek:

DeletedUser

It takes 12 hours to hold a siege not even counting the travel time to the target, man you are just something else lol
is it that you don't know how to use grepostats or something? Or you just love denying everything you can lol. You sir are a compulsive liar, here is a link:

http://puu.sh/6Rq21.png

DeletedUser8562

It takes 12 hours to hold a siege not even counting the travel time to the target, man you are just something else lol
is it that you don't know how to use grepostats or something? Or you just love denying everything you can lol. You sir are a compulsive liar, here is a link:

http://puu.sh/6Rq21.png

um ace its ten i tihnk...

DeletedUser

From your list of 10 sieges that you guys were holding, 7 were from inactive players and one was a 1500 point ghost. Did they put up that much of a fight?

DeletedUser

Hey u know how those VMer's are one minute there in VM the next they aren't, gotta strike while the iron is hot, and hey that ghost almost sniped the CS lol

DeletedUser

Fantasy much? Do you really think anyone is that stupid? you included a conquest that ended 15 hours before? and other that are more than 24 hours after, Our ships had to travel too. You are laughable with your propaganda. Its like you are trying to convince yourself that it didnt happen. Thanks for showing everyone how we took your cities though

DeletedUser

Yea that's my point and that's why I said 9 not 10. We saw your little sieges, and decided instead of breaking them we could go take 9 more cities giving us a net gain of 6 new cities. 1st we gave up 3 took 9 equaling a gain of 6, so if you think we lost anything or are bummed out you are mistaken, we are more than happy to let you in our Ocean, the Closer the better :)

DeletedUser8023

blah blah blah.... Lets reign it in boys. This war has just started. There is a loooooooooooong way to go in this thing. Both of our alliances is strong and noone is gonna be able to make the other side quit, which lets be honest is really the only way to take out an alliance in grepolis. AN, i will give you guys props, you put together a nice op on day one and really brought some nice execution to the table on a few cities. kudos. We have also done our fair share of damage to you guys as well, though we havent taken a city or even tried yet. The fact is its taken 15 cs attempts to take 3 of our rim cities and you have lost alot of troops in the process. both sides have had success and losses and the world is alot of fun right now and will only get funner as our alliances get closer to each other and the real fun begins. this will be my last post in the forums on this matter because its waste of time to sit here and argue about whos better. Bothe sides obviously have alot of pride in theyre alliance and best of luck to everyone.

Nice post, pressed-ham4u. Thanks for classing up this joint.

As for you, Deuce-wolf; I'm telling you this for your own sake. Your logic is so transparently absurd, your excuses so piercingly shrill, that I'm actually embarrassed for you. You need to get an authority figure to set some internet controls for you, stat.

I'm legit uncomfortable that you might actually believe what you've written. But I'm also uncomfortable with the alternative, that you care so much to concoct that nonsense in the first place. SMH.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mega you obviously don't understand this game as much as you should
Seriously sometimes I want to just pull you to the side and give you pointers because your so oblivious to Advanced grepo strategy it's sad :(

But your my enemy, and your shortfalls as a player play out to my advantage.

It's still sad though seriously, you need to learn a little more, and actually comment on these forums with facts instead of mentioning your personal opinions which make you look like a noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

blah blah blah.... Lets reign it in boys. This war has just started. There is a loooooooooooong way to go in this thing. Both of our alliances is strong and noone is gonna be able to make the other side quit, which lets be honest is really the only way to take out an alliance in grepolis. AN, i will give you guys props, you put together a nice op on day one and really brought some nice execution to the table on a few cities. kudos. We have also done our fair share of damage to you guys as well, though we havent taken a city or even tried yet. The fact is its taken 15 cs attempts to take 3 of our rim cities and you have lost alot of troops in the process. both sides have had success and losses and the world is alot of fun right now and will only get funner as our alliances get closer to each other and the real fun begins. this will be my last post in the forums on this matter because its waste of time to sit here and argue about whos better. Bothe sides obviously have alot of pride in theyre alliance and best of luck to everyone.

Here Here, I second this motion. Back to the Game.

Mega you obviously don't understand this game as much as you should
Seriously sometimes I want to just pull you to the side and give you pointers because your so oblivious to Advanced grepo strategy it's sad :(

But your my enemy, and your shortfalls as a player play out to my advantage.

It's still sad though seriously, you need to learn a little more, and actually comment on these forums with facts instead of mentioning your personal opinions which make you look like a noob.

Correct. The sharks don't teach the fish how to become sharks, right?

It's all personal opinion, Deuce-wolf. You think I'm a noob, I think you're a floater. You think late game strategy is rocket science, I think it's something a lot easier to explain. You think a menage a trois is a fancy word for a zoo, I think it's my next saturday night.

Time will tell whose opinion is vindicated. (But the truth is, I've already won.)

DeletedUser9436

I love the world CHI has become..... a little too open, but finally a real war. It would be better if the "Apoc now" guys supported their own people when they were under siege or sent CS, but other than that I love this world.....

DeletedUser

I love the world CHI has become..... a little too open, but finally a real war. It would be better if the "Apoc now" guys supported their own people when they were under siege or sent CS, but other than that I love this world.....

a real war huh ????? your really a confused guy gorben. i love the fact you took offense to my you snooze you loose comment. that comment was made 11 hours after co. stephens city's ghosted. soooo yea. you snooze you lost.

i cant wait till i'm back. with your negative comments you really have peaked my interest. its amazing with all the support that i have given to you munks that you would take such a position. i'm really disappointed with candy corn after i helped save her city from the chigs. you guys all have selective memory's of events. shameful really.

im sure your really going to enjoy things once a few of us get back from vacations. good times, good times. i'll be seeing you soon their big guy

DeletedUser

a real war huh ????? your really a confused guy gorben. i love the fact you took offense to my you snooze you loose comment. that comment was made 11 hours after co. stephens city's ghosted. soooo yea. you snooze you lost.

i cant wait till i'm back. with your negative comments you really have peaked my interest. its amazing with all the support that i have given to you munks that you would take such a position. i'm really disappointed with candy corn after i helped save her city from the chigs. you guys all have selective memory's of events. shameful really.

im sure your really going to enjoy things once a few of us get back from vacations. good times, good times. i'll be seeing you soon their big guy

Vacation?

Did you guys convince MC to whip out the CC and take all of you? Where do I sign up for Apoc now?

Grimtas
Boiler
MCContractor
Gman

DeletedUser

Vacation?

Did you guys convince MC to whip out the CC and take all of you? Where do I sign up for Apoc now?

Grimtas
Boiler
MCContractor
Gman

you know there, you should have your informants give you all the information. it is common knowledge that these vacations were coming up for a week prior. amazing this all backstabbibg coincided with our prior RL stuff. im sure you already knew that.....

but it does make for some good fictional reading your way . you have a bit more time before im back. i suggest you use it wisley.

DeletedUser6919

Lots happening in Chi atm, any chance of a new issue? Would be good to see what's going on

DeletedUser

would be nice to have the experience you guys have im not the best player and I don't have much time to play lately with training and work but I still log on and play how many troops can I kill even though its probably not the smartest thing to do or the point but its fun also I just don't give a dang lol. I was in nameless when the war with ttbbe was going on at the moment we were at war we were still in the middle of getting the alliance straightened up I forget who had quit but the leader of vanguard quit and we had to make a new alliance. then fargo krokenn and ivy quit then we merged with ttbbe and were a happy family..... we if I remember won against dominate, zookeepers, and socom. blah blah blah im not good with remembering things and don't know who was good or not I just attacked people so if any at all can clear this up I would enjoy more information..... oh and one thing it would be nice for just information not smart replies or comments.