News Letter: Get Your SUNDAY PAPER!

DeletedUser9662

You are right,...I can't be on much Sunday, so I am going to post all the replies I have received, which was a good majority of the leaders. There was only one leader who didn't want to have any fun, YOU guessed it, Mr. AlphaV himself. Please remember, this is just the first one, and I wanted to give everyone a history of alliances and who the leaders are and discover a bit about their personalities. Please do not bash or talk "smack" in this thread. I believe there is another thread for that. I will post them as I slowly in the next two hours in no particular order.

thanks toobe, good luck on everything!

DeletedUser

And Exit Strat... Always ready my for you :) You'll want me on your side hehe

DeletedUser

INTERVIEW FROM WOMBAT96 FOUNDER OF SC3KBC

1) This alliance is made up of a group that is well rounded. I've seen supafletch mentioned in the externals recently. So everyone knows he's a somebody in the world of Grepo. We've got a history, some of us longer than others. I won't give away too much this early in the game. What I will say is that we're all here to have some fun and attempt to avoid nuclear meltdowns.

2) Goals? My goal is to reach Megalopolis size by July 4th! Hopefully I don't suffer from a plague of locusts or a UFO attack. As for the alliance, we hope to appease our citizens' high demand for more residential space. Thankfully our citizens won't have much of a demand for commercial zoning until it gets closer to WW.

3) We're not really "at war" with any alliance. But we do have some red flags flying around us. We're not intimidated easily and for sure not by anything flying red right now. They are only marked red because they are a nuisance to us, for now.

4) There are HYDRA and ACE OF HEARTS past that I haven't concerned myself with much yet as it's early and lots will change in the coming months.

5) Funny you ask about our ocean. Most of us are in 56, so anyone can use their imagination as to our plans there. Others are in 55 or in 56 on the border of 55. 55 is going to be a blood bath as many know. I don't know who will survive right now, but I like our odds just as much as the next alliance, maybe even more.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

INTERVIEW WITH CORTHIMUS FOUNDER OF EYE OF THE TIGER

1. Tell us a little bit about your alliance, history, members, etc.
Eye of the Tiger started in Lambda. We grew to become a respectable alliance. We ended up merging with Varden who is the frontrunner of the world. The majority of our members come from Tau. They are extremely experienced and do anything they can for the good of the Alliance. We also have new talented members from Impact and those from the aftermath from our war with The Redwoods.

2. What are your alliance goals?

Our first goal is to solidify O44, which we are well on our way.

3. Who are you currently at war with? Are you threatened/intimidated by them?

We have just concluded a war with The Redwoods, which was brief and now makes up a good portion of our alliance. We are currently at war with Arcem Invictem, after a member of theirs started to fill our shared tab with threats and profanity. A fallout in diplomacy talks with an incompetent leader during this brought on the call to arms.
We are also at war with The Garden of Eden.

4. What alliance/s do you believe have the most potential in this world?

Too soon to tell, a week ago we were considered a dark horse and now we are currently (as of 5/12) ranked third as an alliance. There is still a lot to be proven in this world.

5. Do you have any future predictions for the ocean around you? Or this world's top alliances?

I do believe that Knossos will never be lacking in events to talk about. Cities will rise and fall; however, as for any solid predictions I have none at this time.

DeletedUser

From Founder Aris 46 of THE SHADOW

We are sisters alliance with the Greeks And my mempers the most of thems have a good experians

(Unfortunately, that was all I got from him)

DeletedUser

We are sisters alliance with the Greeks And my mempers the most of thems have a good experians

lol. that didnt go very far did it

DeletedUser10048

Short, sweet, didn't make any sense...I like it

DeletedUser

FROM PETRIKA GROSI "Founder" OF AOH

1. Everyone knows Ace of Heart, dont need to do introductions is an alliance who destroy and rimmed a lot of sim players who are overloading forums, badmouthing about me and my guys and gurlz, like fermentigfruit, a noob who in 4 years is proud to have 600k points in a 4 years old world like is gythium in en servers. Who is me? What i can say, my awards, my BP on Epsilon where i played last time 1 year ago, and my enemys and friends can tell better who i am. Created AOH from nothing and some weeks after world had start in epsilon and came with the promise to make this alliance No 1 in world. Winn the wars against all the others who was feared by me and AOH and created COALITIONS. In more than 1 year in a row every day was best attacker and best defender, most high points and best fighter. Think a little, more battle points I had alone than all the 6 COLOSSUS alliances at time. And they had more than 600 players all together. Now, isnt good to talk about us but to respect your request.

Just to create an idea. ABout me, started to play grepolis more than 5 years ago,since the first days that the game was launched on en servers. AOH have stroy from en server where we dominated a HERO WORLD forgotten the name maybe BELLEPHRON if im not worry for a long time. After this AOH here was created in us server by me 3 times. Beta, Epsilon and now Knossos. Always after you play this game it consumes you and when you have a real life active need to break, this is the reason why AOH didnt win any prizes this year in USA serversand why i had to leave the game time after time. But this time i wish to bring it till the end to the world wonders.

2. What are my alliance goals? AOH goals are to remain high performance, and to grow and be powerful gradually, not to jump directly at top 1. If you ask to the players here, no one entered in alliance directly. All came with interviews or community knew people who recommended them to me.

3. Currently in war, we are with HYDRAs, and all the other part of KNOSSOS who dont have blue or green flags to the screen. (was with 3 others before but now they dont exist anymore. Great Global Warriors, The Immortals, Vendetta. This last best members decided to apply to join us and after taking the elite of them for their valors and talent, we closed recruitment. Are we intimidated by anyone? Nahh... Usually Im used to intimidating others, we're not to threatened by anyone.

4. Good alliances i see only the GREEKS, nice alliance looks Vipers, and with potential see the TBD and Eye of Tiger and maybe Cookie monsters, something like this.

5. My predictions are that HYDRA will not last more than 3 months in this world in TOP 3. They have qualities but have bad leadership, like Alpha who have more ego than talent in game, the other part have more gold than skills. ANyway, the nice thing about grepolis is that this game change alot from time to time, so who know what surprises are in the future for us? I wish only that we have time and good health in real life, this way we can give spectacle here!

Its really too soon to talk more things, but wish to all to have fun in this world. Wish that some newbies here, who spend all the time in forums and dont know how to send an attack in game but falied in every world passing like ghosts and badmouthing me, to see their life, and their job, and to do their games, because dont care of their tales and only make me more popular from what I am. Love you all: God bless Grepolis!

DeletedUser

I thought I had a better a turn out then this..but I guess this is it..no one when wanted to participate after 4 days of msgs..Must be inactive or too scared to answer simple questions...maybe you guys can talk smack so they'll wake up or keep hiding

DeletedUser

FROM PETRIKA GROSI FOUNDER OF AOH

1. Everyone knows Ace of Heart, dont need to do introductions is an alliance who destroy and rimmed a lot of sim players who are overloading forums, badmouthing about me and my guys and gurlz, like fermentigfruit, a noob who in 4 years is proud to have 600k points in a 4 years old world like is gythium in en servers. Who is me? What i can say, my awards, my BP on Epsilon where i played last time 1 year ago, and my enemys and friends can tell better who i am. Created AOH from nothing and some weeks after world had start in epsilon and came with the promise to make this alliance No 1 in world. Winn the wars against all the others who was feared by me and AOH and created COALITIONS. In more than 1 year in a row every day was best attacker and best defender, most high points and best fighter. Think a little, more battle points I had alone than all the 6 COLOSSUS alliances at time. And they had more than 600 players all together. Now, isnt good to talk about us but to respect your request.

Just to create an idea. ABout me, started to play grepolis more than 5 years ago,since the first days that the game was launched on en servers. AOH have stroy from en server where we dominated a HERO WORLD forgotten the name maybe BELLEPHRON if im not worry for a long time. After this AOH here was created in us server by me 3 times. Beta, Epsilon and now Knossos. Always after you play this game it consumes you and when you have a real life active need to break, this is the reason why AOH didnt win any prizes this year in USA serversand why i had to leave the game time after time. But this time i wish to bring it till the end to the world wonders.

2. What are my alliance goals? AOH goals are to remain high performance, and to grow and be powerful gradually, not to jump directly at top 1. If you ask to the players here, no one entered in alliance directly. All came with interviews or community knew people who recommended them to me.

3. Currently in war, we are with HYDRAs, and all the other part of KNOSSOS who dont have blue or green flags to the screen. (was with 3 others before but now they dont exist anymore. Great Global Warriors, The Immortals, Vendetta. This last best members decided to apply to join us and after taking the elite of them for their valors and talent, we closed recruitment. Are we intimidated by anyone? Nahh... Usually Im used to intimidating others, we're not to threatened by anyone.

4. Good alliances i see only the GREEKS, nice alliance looks Vipers, and with potential see the TBD and Eye of Tiger and maybe Cookie monsters, something like this.

5. My predictions are that HYDRA will not last more than 3 months in this world in TOP 3. They have qualities but have bad leadership, like Alpha who have more ego than talent in game, the other part have more gold than skills. ANyway, the nice thing about grepolis is that this game change alot from time to time, so who know what surprises are in the future for us? I wish only that we have time and good health in real life, this way we can give spectacle here!

Its really too soon to talk more things, but wish to all to have fun in this world. Wish that some newbies here, who spend all the time in forums and dont know how to send an attack in game but falied in every world passing like ghosts and badmouthing me, to see their life, and their job, and to do their games, because dont care of their tales and only make me more popular from what I am. Love you all: God bless Grepolis!

i agree with number 5

DeletedUser10048

This is from "Al the Conqueor" founder of "The Horsemen" (my alliance :)

3. Current Enemies: IronBound, Blood Money, Sim City 3000 BC, Outlaw Alliance, Halfbloods...

Well that's cool to know, explains why we keep sniping your CQ attempts.

Anyway to the point of my post.

Hi Toobe,

I was looking at the questions you posed and it had my mind ticking at what could make this easier and better for you, well the only name I came up with is the player C4 from the EN server here is and example to which you may be able to adapt to:

Nysa Times

Don't get me wrong I Implore anyone who takes on the duties such as this and I also don't think enough credit is given to something that takes such a long time to come up with.

As for the wasters that didn't respond or responded half heartedly then forget them as I said they're wasters.

Best of luck to you on this, I think you'll need it.

Regards,

supafletch

DeletedUser

Supa running his mouth again...run it in the game...we've just seen how great your alliance was vs one player...come at us with full force? Or have you made too many enemies already? Obviously it looks like someone is a bit frustrated with the alliance they are in. "Keep it at the Doors bud"

DeletedUser10048

Supa running his mouth again...run it in the game...we've just seen how great your alliance was vs one player...come at us with full force? Or have you made too many enemies already? Obviously it looks like someone is a bit frustrated with the alliance they are in. "Keep it at the Doors bud"

Like we have already proved it wasn't Vs 1 player, its funny how 1 of your guys knew to land a CS before he ghosted (the one that I killed)
the support he got from his alliance mates kept moving (yet theyre on VM and have been for a while), also its ironic how players from other alliances got DBP at the same time as the attacks.

Im perfectly happy not that it concerns you and if you or your founder cant take a little criticism about your alliance like I did when B.N posted that then maybe you shouldn't be playing the game or posting in here.

Toobe maybe its your alliance that needs to a bit of work, you call yourselves and elite alliance yet Ive seen your guys stats from the other world you play.....NOT IMPRESSIVE for the outlandish statements you make. Bearing in mind if you write a paper your supposed to be unbiased and neutral.

And just to end this, it was one of your players asking my alliance to help you guys in a war with Hydra so who needs to keep it indoors now.

http://screencast.com/t/OzwfbtKR9

You can add all that to your paper.

DeletedUser

INTERVIEW WITH "A Leader" OF AOH PARADOX II

1-My alliance, as Ive been told is from Alpha and Im honoured to be in this alliance. The members. They are very nice to me and have played with me in other worlds. Petrika Grosi is a good founder as well as a good leader. She gives out advice to people to help them improve. As many of you guys know, we are fighting Hydra, we are about tied...

2- Alliancee Goals...I cant reveal too much about this stuff...all im going to say is we are going to attack, clear, attack, clear and take island after island until the whole map is ours

3-Hydra ....They are a worthy opponent but I think that they are kind of falling apart....and no I am not intimidated by them

4- My alliance (Ace of Hearts), THE GREEKS, Vipers, and I guess Catalyst ....

5- I dont know, the greeks will dominate my area of the ocean. AoH will cover most of the core....Some of my former enemies were conquered and AoH will blow up Hydra

Petrika is a HE not a SHE. Just wanted to point that out, by the way who was the leader you picked for that one?

DeletedUser

I thought this thread is for a newspaper, not spamming or trash talk. And toobe, if you want to run this in the apropriate manner, you have to be unbiased. Apart from this, this is enjoyable.

DeletedUser

I thought this thread is for a newspaper, not spamming or trash talk. And toobe, if you want to run this in the apropriate manner, you have to be unbiased. Apart from this, this is enjoyable.

Sorry if that seemed like spam, but I just wanted to find out why he was a "leader" I apologize if I appear rude. I won't post in here again anymore so as not to appear to be spamming as well. Have a nice day.

-Glenn

DeletedUser4356

Well I like it, but it just sucks that I have to go through so many pages to find the alliance Im looking for.

DeletedUser

Toobe, put all of your Interviews on the front Page. It would make it easy for all of us to look at. Do it for your Child :) (Not really his child people)

DeletedUser8870

another good thread going to heck, its a freakin' paper thread not lets bash this guy or that guy for crying out loud, toobe, recommendation create a new thread and put all interviews on first page, just a thought