• Start date

Are you a Newb?

• Luv Newbs

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Hate Newbs

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser16255

4 all Newbie Players & Veteran Players that will like to say whats up.

DeletedUser16633

I'm new and am confused. Why does a FREE game demand so much gold that I must PURCHASE?
How can I trade without gold? Can't figure that one out and it's one one the earliest quests.

Brajanz0r

Artisan
I'm new and am confused. Why does a FREE game demand so much gold that I must PURCHASE?
How can I trade without gold? Can't figure that one out and it's one one the earliest quests.

Hi and welcome!
This is indeed a free-to-play game so you don't need to purchase gold. You can trade your resources for gold on market exchange (if there's any gold available of course) and that way you can get enough to buy your advisors and eventually invest it in quick builds.

That quest you're referring to is very easy to accomplish - just put 200 silver/lumber/stone on the market and ask any kind of resources in return (also 200). Someone will quickly accept your offer and you'll finish that quest.

Hope I helped.

DeletedUser16633

I really don't know why it worked this time but it did. Tx for the input

DeletedUser262

Free to play, pay to win. Me, I am just here to farm some gold until I get bored. So far I have made -50 this server. I got in very late though, and I spent gold for better optimization.

DeletedUser16633

Tell me how to spy upon another when I'm out of protection, please.

DeletedUser16648

Tell me how to spy upon another when I'm out of protection, please.
I believe you go to the island view click on the city you want to spy . Then choose espionage . Things I'm sure of - it cost silver , plus you'll have to send troops that may or may not survive . I'm not sure but I think you also need a cave built with silver deposited .

Flex1

Messenger
Hey guys been playing roughly 6 months but accepting any help I can get lol and looking forward to seeing you all in game!

DeletedUser16763

Hello, I am new to the game and would like to know how I could find an Alliance who is willing to teach me and help me grow. All the ones I look at have no description, How would I know if they are active and helpful? I am in 2 worlds Selymbria and Olynthus.