New World

Peterpanic

Philosopher
As some of you know I became much less active a couple weeks ago. I still play but I decided that I liked girls again so the decision was made easy, plus tinder amIright?

For those that dont know me on top of being the #1 rank in points and at times in abp/dbp I organized the destruction of the Borg collective, Futurus Sanguis, sorry Draceus :( and the defense for Radioactive which we all know is rock solid.

When another world comes out with no morale, >1 speed, either conquest or revolt I plan on joining. I would love to have some peeps from here join with me and if your interested shoot me a contact request on skype. my name is Peterpanixc and you can include a little information on your grepolis background if you like but really anyone that has skype and checks these forums I can work with.

DeletedUser8562

glad your still alive and kicking peter! these forums were getting boring :p

Peterpanic

Philosopher
haha ya its anything greater than speed 1 I'm looking for, and I'm not quiting just going to be less active

DeletedUser10441

PMPeterpanic
New World

As some of you know I became much less active a couple weeks ago. I still play but I decided that I liked girls again so the decision was made easy, plus tinder amIright?

Peter if you like girls come play with me hun! I know how you feel but I am committed now...not stopping. I will make you into a new man...

kisses EMA

DeletedUser8562

Peter if you like girls come play with me hun! I know how you feel but I am committed now...not stopping. I will make you into a new man...

kisses EMA

*pretends that's not a little creepy*

*returns to lurking*