New world

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

DeletedUser15515

well maul you think your good come get me see how you go chump sticks

DeletedUser15947

Lmfao I'm not known as the Best for nothing... This will be fun. Good luck to all

DeletedUser15515

i know a lot more players who are way better than you think you are and will put you to shame keep building your own ego up its going to be good to see you fall

DeletedUser15947

i know a lot more players who are way better than you think you are and will put you to shame keep building your own ego up its going to be good to see you fall
lol ive beat them all. so again cant wait. you are nothing but a city in Mauls way.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser15947

yet you join... with people ive rimmed, beat, made ghost, made go vaca etc etc etc. you are nothing nor those you joined with lol. unless you are Honey from EN (which your not as i talked to him today) you have not the skill, gold or know how. So little poo bear.. move along. i'd say come at me... but will be hard to do when your running and i've already cleared you over and over and over.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser15515

your still stroking your own ego you have no idea whats to come get back in that hole where you belong as far as i know im a mediocar player that doesnt need to belittle anyone as i take them as they are and play this game for what it is and all i see from you is a massive ego that you keep stroking ive played a few us servers and have never seen you anywhere or heard of you but hey will see how this goes all the players i have played with over the years you havnt made ghost or go vm so where were you nowhere good luck with your ego seems you need to stroke it a bit more

DeletedUser15947

your still stroking your own ego you have no idea whats to come get back in that hole where you belong as far as i know im a mediocar player that doesnt need to belittle anyone as i take them as they are and play this game for what it is and all i see from you is a massive ego that you keep stroking ive played a few us servers and have never seen you anywhere or heard of you but hey will see how this goes all the players i have played with over the years you havnt made ghost or go vm so where were you nowhere good luck with your ego seems you need to stroke it a bit more
ego is like respect... its earned... so far no one in US has taken anything. AD, CH, DDS, Etc etc etc. EVERYONE knows it and has tried. Stroking ego is not a thing when it true. you however... no one knows you.... you are nothing but a red dot in front of maul.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser15515

respect you dont know the meaning of respect and no one respects you or your play. i have never played for a crown but this time i am so please try stopping us see you in game talk all you want ill let my action do the talking from here good luck you definatly need it
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser15947

you will earn my respect.... or fail to do so.... so far you dont have it nor will get it. most of all when you joined within a ally ive made ghost or taken all/half of their cities. Maul the best for a reason lol. i promise you... i wont lose a city lol. i also promise you... you will lose many.

DeletedUser15567

Now now kids.. we all know chuckey is the best.

On a side note I'm patiently waiting for Heather and Rodrk to join the world. They were the first ones to beg for this world, and still don't see them.

DeletedUser15630

respect you dont know the meaning of respect and no one respects you or your play. i have never played for a crown but this time i am so please try stopping us see you in game talk all you want ill let my action do the talking from here good luck you definatly need it
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
Crown??? What crown there's no wonders on this world. Just total Domination!!!!

DeletedUser15515

you will earn my respect.... or fail to do so.... so far you dont have it nor will get it. most of all when you joined within a ally ive made ghost or taken all/half of their cities. Maul the best for a reason lol. i promise you... i wont lose a city lol. i also promise you... you will lose many.
lmao well come get my cities from what i hear you are not a very good player what so ever and lose a lot of cities while you try playing and you will never have my respect as you will never be good enough to receive it or act like it so get real and play the game your mind games are only there for you to beleive
so keep on stroking boyo as you will never be good enough to take my cities this is my last post on this subject see you in game

DeletedUser10912

Maul is BEST! He beat 87 alliances with his eyes closed
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator: