New world

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

DeletedUser15403

I hope i wind up close to Maul.. stoner mole got da golden army munchies :eek:

DeletedUser15947

I hope i wind up close to Maul.. stoner mole got da golden army munchies :eek:
i will welcome the challenge. to bad not one person has been able to hold up against me. When its said that "Maul the best!" its no understatement.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser10912

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

I love it! That's a Miley Cyrus imitation right? Just like the video? I'm singing it now. "I came in like a wrecking ball". Awesome job UofIgirl
Too bad I couldn’t play the music with it! :D:D:D

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
i would of liked it if it was 100 since thats a nice big numbers however i think 50 is GREAT since it is right in the middle making another branch would just make you an MRA and 30 is too little, no one can own 40+% of the world with a 30 alliance cap. would take FOREVER

All worlds should be 100 and Pacting should be not allowed,

DeletedUser13890

All worlds should be 100 and Pacting should be not allowed,
Idk, I like the smaller numbers in alliances. Forces people to actually play and not sim, or risk being kicked out. And with no pacts... that could be nice.

DeletedUser15947

again... nothing but noobs without skill or activity. Tbwolf and ghost and the rest of the vets.... like me or not... we stick together. as this game is life. not some bull crap talk in externals when you always get rimed. again... Toxic... And the rest of this world.. Maul coming.. and i wont be polite.

DeletedUser15515

damn there is a lot of braggers here cant wait till the fighting really starts then we will see who is still standing at the end and who the pretenders really are good luck all

DeletedUser15947

damn there is a lot of braggers here cant wait till the fighting really starts then we will see who is still standing at the end and who the pretenders really are good luck all
Maul will be here... Like always. the rest... not so much.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser15947

dont know who you are and dont think i have payed against you as yet but im thinking you will be among the first to leave this world
then you dont know US. im Maul. im the best! and i ALWAYS Win. Will come back to this... when you ghost.