New world

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

DeletedUser16173

Welcome to the next world. This will be the first world with domination and hopefully many more to come. If you have any question about domination. I will or someone else will try to answer them they best we can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

Lower alliance cap to 30

Not like alliance cap matters much anyway, can always make a few branches
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser16156

i would of liked it if it was 100 since thats a nice big numbers however i think 50 is GREAT since it is right in the middle making another branch would just make you an MRA and 30 is too little, no one can own 40+% of the world with a 30 alliance cap. would take FOREVER

DeletedUser4356

i would of liked it if it was 100 since that's a nice big numbers however i think 50 is GREAT since it is right in the middle making another branch would just make you an MRA and 30 is too little, no one can own 40+% of the world with a 30 alliance cap. would take FOREVER

The problem with a higher alliance cap is that anyone after a while can join, and it will be a major hug fest. We want to avoid that or it will end up like WW worlds; sister alliances, tons of pacts, etc. Hence, a lower alliance cap is better.

50 can still make it a huggable game, now... If you drop it down to 30... That's where the money is at. Only 30 people that can join the alliance? You will have to fight for that spot or have the most cities.

Lord Corny

Artisan
The problem with a higher alliance cap is that anyone after a while can join, and it will be a major hug fest. We want to avoid that or it will end up like WW worlds; sister alliances, tons of pacts, etc. Hence, a lower alliance cap is better.

50 can still make it a huggable game, now... If you drop it down to 30... That's where the money is at. Only 30 people that can join the alliance? You will have to fight for that spot or have the most cities.

it will be a hug fest any how .because no one likes to fight anymore

DeletedUser15403

it will be a hug fest any how .because no one likes to fight anymore
The problem with that statement is that hugging and domination at a glance doesn't seem to work along with each other.

Granted ppl always find a way to politic / sim it out..

But something tells me Mocholos wont be one of those worlds just by the sheer number of quality players / aggressive figthers joining this world.

Hopefully im not proven wrong.. but this world will break away from those hippie hug fest worlds infesting Grep.. get your scrappin gear ready lord corny and see if ure prepared for a war