New world

• Thread starter DeletedUser16173
  • Start date

DeletedUser16192

meh ill join just to see what the hub bub about....wont be my main world

DeletedUser16210

I'll give this new one some effort. I guess I'm more of a noob-vet, played a long time ago but also quit for a long time and still learning/relearning here and there... hoping to get more into it and perhaps make a name for myself
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser16173

I'm not much of an noob ik to build walls in revolt. Also I don't really think I should join. The likely hood of an alliance taking me in is low. Since I have never played revolt. If I do join likely wouldn't be playing it a lot. I'm a player who plays one world at a time because it easy to do.

I'm not much of an noob ik to build walls in revolt. Also I don't really think I should join. The likely hood of an alliance taking me in is low. Since I have never played revolt. If I do join likely wouldn't be playing it a lot. I'm a player who plays one world at a time because it easy to do.

Lmao I play defense in 2 worlds and planning on joining this one. Just sit in the back and LTS people, claim you're helping the alliance, and sim. Fun as all hell and can sometimes get you good BP.

DeletedUser16173

I'll rather just focus on one world at a time Can't do two a time not enough time for me do to two worlds. Only reason why I started playing this game was because I was bored.

DeletedUser16212

Hey all. Played on and off for years and was thinking of coming back to give it a go. Been seeing that it's opening up on Thursday, is there a specific time Eastern Standard Time that we expect/know it will go live?

DeletedUser15947

you know me well... and to answer the name means you speak false. you know me well. Get MikeG and Junk ready. Would hate to make this quick like last time.

DeletedUser10912

you know me well... and to answer the name means you speak false. you know me well. Get MikeG and Junk ready. Would hate to make this quick like last time.
I’m still unsure. Is this the usual game name for you? If not then tell me what name I would know you by. But anyhow. It will be a fun world. I’ll let you message mikeg and Junk. I’m no secretary.

Last edited by a moderator: