New World

DeletedUser13502

Thoughts, Ideas, request for world settings?? We have another world coming soon, it theoretically should be a CQ world as revolt just had 2 open, but open to suggestions from you all as to what the players would like.

DeletedUser15839

I'd say same settings as US41 Rethymnos. Those were good. It should bring in a fairly good amount of people too

DeletedUser15974

A speed world, speed 4 or 6
No moral, because moral is evil
No BN because it's fun

DeletedUser15567

Speed 3 conquest no moral no night bonus high cap (75+)

DeletedUser11440

3/3 Conquest no moral 50 cap sounds awesome

and no night bonus ofc

DeletedUser15839

Medic, sounds like people want another us41. That was a great world and full of fun. Let's do it!

DeletedUser15981

I think world speed 4 or 6 and units speed 3 or 4 with no morale and no night bonus would be ideal !

Rodrk

Peltast
Anyone as impressed with the 2 revolt worlds that opened as i am? 2 at the same time = bad decision. They both appear to be dead. Gonnos was embarrassingly lame and i hear the speed 2 that opened is all but decided when it comes to winners and losers. So we'll wait for another revolt. I hope people don't decide to walk away over the next few months.

Better consider those settings carefully when it does come out, i don't think grepo can survive another clunker revolt world like the last 2

DeletedUser15839

Anyone as impressed with the 2 revolt worlds that opened as i am? 2 at the same time = bad decision. They both appear to be dead. Gonnos was embarrassingly lame and i hear the speed 2 that opened is all but decided when it comes to winners and losers. So we'll wait for another revolt. I hope people don't decide to walk away over the next few months.

Better consider those settings carefully when it does come out, i don't think grepo can survive another clunker revolt world like the last 2

People aren't walking away because of this decision. Those worlds were poorly populated yes because TWO opened at the same time. BUT people are leaving because of the hugathon diplomacy that's now rampant in this game.

Gone are the old days when there was TRUE diplomacy based on needs of the team and ideals and goals to win wars and the game itself. Now, everyone just forms coalitions and "brotherhoods" and war everyone who isn't part of their own hugathon.

And vets like us, hate it. Because it's entirely counterproductive to war and the original intent behind the game and its foundations. May be a good strategy, but it always ends in massive drama and people leave and ghost out. Poorest way to go about a world

Gone are the old days when there was TRUE diplomacy based on needs of the team and ideals and goals to win wars and the game itself. Now, everyone just forms coalitions and "brotherhoods" and war everyone who isn't part of their own hugathon.

I know. Eubea is/was a hugathon. There are currently 4 alliances of 40 members each that are all under the same name, who allied with the next two biggest alliances. Although we think that those two alliances are sniping us, so that may start a war.

Edit: Nvm the Eubea hugfest ended, the alliances are now in a state of open warfare after the 2 alliances tried to MR the 4 alliances.

Last edited: