New world whispers

DeletedUser16215

There are whispers of a new world with some special settings o_O

Thats starts on the 14th ;)(can i get the date right) and CQ

DeletedUser7205

Good lord is it another conquest? If so, they still have not figured out how to make revolt work with new end game I guess. Guess I'll have to wait until 2021 for revolt, nb, speed 2-4 and new end game if that is the case.

DeletedUser16572

I love conquest worlds. I hope that's true. I could never get behind the Revolt idea.

DeletedUser16215

I was way wrong on this, seems we got a revolt world after a revolt world

DeletedUser16572

Sad Days =(

Another revolt world to Gold Farm in I guess =/

Quasimono

Messenger
How can I learn to defend my beseiged city by attacking it? Siege worlds could never grab me from a historical standpoint. Somebody might attack, even breach the walls and invade my city, but they simply can't gain access to the means of production immediately upon clearing my defense. Therefore, revolt worlds are the only worlds.

DeletedUser9449

CAN WE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RELEASE A NEW CQ WORLD. THESE REVOLT WORLDS ARE SOOO DUMB. NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY REVOLT. WE NEED COMPETITION IF WE WANT THIS SITE TO LAST. PLS RELEASE SOON. I WILL JOIN AND SPEND GOLD

DeletedUser10772

we hope for CQ world right before the incantation event

DeletedUser12192

CAN WE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RELEASE A NEW CQ WORLD. THESE REVOLT WORLDS ARE SOOO DUMB. NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY REVOLT. WE NEED COMPETITION IF WE WANT THIS SITE TO LAST. PLS RELEASE SOON. I WILL JOIN AND SPEND GOLD

lol, you will cry and quit within the first month. see you there.

Flex1

Messenger
how could you have heard of me if you are the new kid on the block?
Good question I like to study hard before playing any game im currently in two worlds and have yet to see your name but im sure there are others lol it was a bad joke I guess

DeletedUser12192

Good question I like to study hard before playing any game im currently in two worlds and have yet to see your name but im sure there are others lol it was a bad joke I guess
haven't played since us84 carphi

DeletedUser12192

Well I'd like to see what kinda game you play man join the next revolt world with me :)
i don't play revolt, it's a boring game mode. i am just waiting for the next conquest world.