New world whispers

SharkIsHere

Messenger
its a pretty well know thing.. revolt players suck and CQ worlds and CQ players suck at revolt worlds.....Waiting for another CQ server myself. went in the revolt world to gold a little and what do you know, revolt players don;t give the same curtosey CQ payers do. if you some to a CQ world we will let you slide a bit and get a little gold... revolt player all team up and create several academies and wipe out the rest on the server... where is the fun in that? You cant fight each other?

DeletedUser15819

A CQ world would be nice. I am thinking it will come around the US Turkey Day - Gobble Gobble!!!!!

Hope it isn't Olympus, A domination or WW would work for me though.

Just not sure who I would play with. Everyone seems to be gone and left me alone LMAO. My inbox is as quiet as this empty house I live in now. It is kind of scary.

DeletedUser16471

its a pretty well know thing.. revolt players suck and CQ worlds and CQ players suck at revolt worlds.....Waiting for another CQ server myself. went in the revolt world to gold a little and what do you know, revolt players don;t give the same curtosey CQ payers do. if you some to a CQ world we will let you slide a bit and get a little gold... revolt player all team up and create several academies and wipe out the rest on the server... where is the fun in that? You cant fight each other?

Should have put this in the trash talk thread lol.

If you want to gold then defend yourself and if you can't then restart and continue golding. Maybe they let golders sit around in CQ worlds (I wouldn't know), but don't blame us for clearing out cities in our core.

Also, neither of the top 2 teams have sisters right now (not that having sisters is a problem, just to say your point isn't valid).

There are lots of problems with revolt worlds nowadays but don't give revolt players a bad name just because we conquered your cities.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Should have put this in the trash talk thread lol.

If you want to gold then defend yourself and if you can't then restart and continue golding. Maybe they let golders sit around in CQ worlds (I wouldn't know), but don't blame us for clearing out cities in our core.

Also, neither of the top 2 teams have sisters right now (not that having sisters is a problem, just to say your point isn't valid).

There are lots of problems with revolt worlds nowadays but don't give revolt players a bad name just because we conquered your cities.
Sombody had to say it. Sharks alliance got wiped by a 15 player team at the time. Dont feel bad for him