New world! US56 - Myonia

DeletedUser15092

A new world will be released on Grepolis on the 18th!
The world has the following settings:
  • Game speed 1
  • Unit speed 1
  • Beginners protection for 6 days
  • Alliance limit: 75
  • Revolt
  • Morale: Disabled
Let me know what you think. ;)

DeletedUser15093

so what time is this baby opening?, it seems some people somewhere are already playing according to the HoF stats but it hasn't popped up for me yet:cool:

DeletedUser15093

i wish inno would give us a time frame for these world openings and anyone know when they'll open the world thread?

DeletedUser15092

As iAmK1NG said, people in HOF are already over 1k points..
How evening each day play?

DeletedUser

What the heck is going on?... This World was supposed to open this morning to all in the US server but I'm finding out only certain people are getting access to it.... they must be special

DeletedUser15094

Come onnnnnnn. give us a time or something, been waiting for hours

DeletedUser

Apparently it's already open in other parts of the US but not showing up in the rest of the US because it's showing players already over 1K in the Hall of Fame... this is a bunch of crap and an unfair advantage for that select few...

DeletedUser15094

Exactly my thoughts... I wonder how many people are already in... and who knows how often HoF updates, they could be even higher at this point...

DeletedUser13933

What is with this? Is it an invitation only affair? Doesn't seem right. I was ready for this. I was playing a 1/1 world and I hated it. Guess I'll just have to wait for a new world with bearable settings that I am allowed to join.