New world US48 Delos(WORLD OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5088

Whats wrong with conquest?

1. You need a large amount of defense to conquer cities (yuck) , in revolt you can pretty much do 3/4 offense
2. You need to be way more active i.e. if you aren't online right before you are about to get sieged or the moment you get sieged you are pretty much done for so you have to be constantly checking, in revolt you have a 12 hour window where you can know you are in revolt and do stuff about it.
3. Huge Gold Spenders usually like Conquest more
4. Conquest: Easy to conquer, Easy to defend. Revolt: Hard to conquer, Easy to defend. Revolt has more satisfaction when you get a new city.
5. I personally find it easy to plan ops in Revolt since I'm more used to it.

DeletedUser12275

1. You need a large amount of defense to conquer cities (yuck) , in revolt you can pretty much do 3/4 offense
2. You need to be way more active i.e. if you aren't online right before you are about to get sieged or the moment you get sieged you are pretty much done for so you have to be constantly checking, in revolt you have a 12 hour window where you can know you are in revolt and do stuff about it.
3. Huge Gold Spenders usually like Conquest more
4. Conquest: Easy to conquer, Easy to defend. Revolt: Hard to conquer, Easy to defend. Revolt has more satisfaction when you get a new city.
5. I personally find it easy to plan ops in Revolt since I'm more used to it.

i couldn't be more agree charl

DeletedUser10048

Ok ladies and gents this thread has run its course, ill close this off but feel free to open another to discuss the next upcoming world.

Thanks for your continued participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.