New world US48 Delos(WORLD OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Any idea when US48 is coming out? Calydon (US47) has been out for a bit over a month and I was just wondering if a new one will be coming soon.

DeletedUser9662

I am wondering too :p, but there should be one in the next week or so. Calydon is pretty filled up :)

DeletedUser

Yea it finally picked up a bit. I am hoping for a CQ 3 3 or even a revolt 3 3 :), Also kyle are you gonna do another premade? :)

DeletedUser9662

Either one would be good, but I think its a speed 1 world, haven't had one in a bit. Speed 1 is cool though haha

DeletedUser10048

As soon as Crim and Lea know i'm sure they'll announce the upcoming world, personally i would like a 3/3 or 3/2 CQ no moral ally cap 40 or 50

DeletedUser

I think they should make a no conquest speed 3 so I can try that nub stuff out :)

DeletedUser

not to be a downer or anything but Actium was a high speed conquest ( 2 worlds ago ), i bet the next world will be speed 2 revolt with no morale.

DeletedUser9662

I think it will be a speed 1, unit speed 3, Bp 5 days, 80 alliance cap, revolt, with morale

DeletedUser9662

I wouldn't hate that world. Speed 1 is where I have had the most success and with a speed 3 for units, it can draw some nice battles up

DeletedUser9662

It should don't worry, Caly had a unit speed 1, I don't think they will do that back to back

DeletedUser11560

I wouldn't hate that world. Speed 1 is where I have had the most success and with a speed 3 for units, it can draw some nice battles up

Speed 1 is da bomb. That's when I get to go on and battle everyone and still get time to play even when there's school/

DeletedUser9662

I like all the speeds, 2 being my favorite, then 3 then 1. As long as their is a decent unit speed and Conquest(revolt is fine) I am ready haha

DeletedUser11560

settings released:

World speed: Kylehob
Unit Speed: Scipio Africanus I
Morale: Kylehob
Alliance Cap: Scipio Africanus I
Conquest: Kylehob

Status
Not open for further replies.